This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 [Survivor: Australia - The Outback]

Topic » Episode 3 [Survivor: Australia..

2888 days 5 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Vivian do you play ORGS you're quite knowledgeable?
2888 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
Yeah, I was forgettable this time. It turns out when things don't go my way I'm a bad sport and don't really fight the tides as they swallow me whole into a dark, dark oblivion of defeat and misery.
2888 days 5 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Something not many know is that I have been on this site for much longer than my account shows. I had an old account that was banned.
2888 days 5 hours ago
brenelle1120
Qaz, what was ur old account? Im probs still first or second tbh
2888 days 5 hours ago
ccwagu
i've played like five/six including this one
2888 days 5 hours ago
ccwagu
and i've hosted three survivor seasons but that's it
2888 days 5 hours ago
Stilts12
I am hosting a game right now. I have also played group games bb and survivor also skype games both bb and survivor. tar have not done unless cmacks last man standing counts as tar
2888 days 4 hours ago
ccwagu
i'm thinking of booting up a second generation of my game
considering the last time i hosted an actual season was in september
2888 days 4 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
@brendon it was aidanmac22. I think you're probably fourth after me, NJ and Chris. You've done well in your games but you haven't played too too many compared to us.
2888 days 4 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
I would disagree with you Qaz.  I have not played many games but the ones I have, I have done fairly well.
2888 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Qazwdxedc
Yeah and that's what I'm saying. I guarantee you if Bamal goes to tribal, guwings edits are definitely not as high because it's obvious Bamal has the more experienced players.

Yes Qaz a lot of people on your tribe our but I have seen Trae on a lot of Survivor Group games and I have probably played at least 25 on this site.
2888 days 3 hours ago
ccwagu
http://uquiz.com/S5lERO
i made an extremely accurate personality test for loganworm's survivor: australia
2888 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I love that Vivian!
2888 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm
I'm enjoying all of this discussion--it is propelling me to work hard each episode!
2888 days 1 hour ago
Qazwdxedc
Vivian, you should make a REAL one!

open group

LW's Survivor: Australia - The Outback

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!