This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LoganWorm's Survivor: Greece - Viewers Lounge

Topic » LoganWorm's Survivor: Greece -..

3664 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
The Viewers Lounge for Survivor: Greece.
3664 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
So, based off what you said about the "infamous twist", I'm guessing there's going to be 3 tribes of 6, and redemption island will be in play.
3664 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
Interesting guess.

I've always wanted to do Redemption Island with 3 tribes of 6.
3664 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
The wikia has been updated.

http://loganworm.wikia.com/wiki/Survivor:_China

Also, Ponderosa is a group I like to keep concealed simply because people don't get to see all jury discussions in the actual game anyway.
3664 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
really? dang cause i was actually looking forward to seeing the ponderosa discussions

Also, the wiki just sends you to the bottom of the page. It doesn't show the confessionals or the convos.
3664 days 12 hours ago
LoganWorm
There are links to the episodes on the wikia.

It's before the next title.

As seen here:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2e51t7t.jpg
3664 days 11 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I wasn't the best player in survivor china, but imma be a superfan for survivor Greece ;)
3664 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
i think this is going to be an intresting season. I'm actually really looking forward to this :D
3664 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
It'll be nice to have some actual viewers again.

It's been two years.
3664 days 10 hours ago
LoganWorm
Is it bad that I am basically orgasming over this season already?
3664 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
That excited!? Lol
3664 days 6 hours ago
LoganWorm
Cast assessments up tomorrow before the first challenge is underway.
3663 days 15 hours ago
LoganWorm
Athena:

Tribe assessment (as a group):

Athena is a tribe I don't expect to do as well as they should. I think challenges will prove to be a problem for them because of the group that lies on the tribe.

Riley Bradson (bigbrothermaniac):

I didn't cast Riley for Survivor: China, but when I interviewed him for this game I realized what a mistake I had made. Riley is a very insightful guy and bright too, I can see him going deep into the game.

Jacob Kpnna (Kpnna):

As much as I root for Jacob K., I don't think he will win this game. I think he will be victimized at some point and then taken out, but he could prove to be an intense strategizer and make moves I don't expect. Sort of a wildcard.

Jacob Conroy (minidude13):

I think Jacob C. was my favorite castaway going into the season. I think he's relatable to a lot of people and gives the underdog feel. I think people will take a liking to Jacob C.

Cory Jones (Alex_the_Man):

He is close to being miscasted on this tribe, but he is smart enough to live up to the name of Athena. I think people won't give him a chance and he'll be taken out very very early, but you never know in this game.
3663 days 14 hours ago
LoganWorm
Ares:

Ares is also a tribe which I feel won't live up to their name. I think the pressure of being labelled as a "Brawn" is going to hurt them a lot in challenges.

Tristan Neathery (neathery):

Tristan is a wildcard, but I know he'll play hard. He's into backstabbing from what I know and I see him finding some good allies and going pretty far into the game.

Nash Ramos (BigDude):

I don't think anyone expects Nash to have a blowout season, but I expect him to contribute to something great in the season. I could see him going to the Final Four in this game.

Jacob Smith (BOBROCKS333):

The third Jacob in this game, Jacob S, proves to be another personal favorite and pick to win. However, I think that he will become a victim and get taken out rather early due to poor luck. He has the skills, but his circumstances won't necessarily be good.
3663 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Aphrodite:

I think this group of people can work together well and may show that in challenges, but they can be beaten. I think the other tribes will realize this.

Stephen James (SimvivoRWay):

Stephen is a very nice guy, but in Survivor nice typically doesn't win anything. That being said, I know he has a competitive side and I wouldn't count him out just yet. He has the potential to go far into the game.

Natalie Szajna (OhNatalie):

Natalie is a devious and very socialable girl. If Natalie was on my tribe, I would not want to keep her around unless I knew we were closely aligned and I think that she has that going for her. People will think she's their number one ally.

Cedric Davis (teamjacz):

Cedric speaks his mind a lot and I think that could potentially help him, but I also think that could potentially hurt him. He seems like a threat and I could see people strategizing to blindside him at any given time.

Ranz Trackers (thetrackerjackers):

Ranz will do what Ranz wants to do, but not in an aggressive way necessarily. I see an under the radar game that ends up being mildly successful, but maybe I'm wrong and Ranz ends up speaking her way to the end.
3663 days 7 hours ago
LoganWorm
Zeus:

I fully expect Zeus to dominate challenges being that the four users on there are unstoppable and will collaborate well together.

Chris Blue (blueu22):

Chris seems like a guy I would want to hang out with! And this subtly would land him spots in major alliances and I feel like he could grab power in this game quickly when the time comes.

Julian Tadd (TheSexiestDude990):

Julian is a toss-up for me. On one hand some days he seems really into things and a potential big player, but on other days he seems so under the radar and that might make him be perceived as dangerous. He just might see himself go out early.

Jodi Rollins (JodiRollins):

Jodi is someone you won't expect coming and backstabbing you. Those sweet eyes aren't to be fooled and Jodi is very resourceful. I fully expect Jodi to make it far into the game, but the question is how far?

Steve Beast (2Beastly):

Steve is all for the team. Let's help the team. I think this will get him to the merge, but I am eager to see what his individualistic side has to offer because we know it's not a team game forever. He may contribute a lot to alliances at that stage of the game which propels him to the end.

open group

LoganWorm's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!