This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 11 Final!

Topic » Season 11 Final!

1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Morissette
2) Kyla Jade
3) Sam Bailey
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
We will start with the Underrated Performances and for the last time let the show BEGIN!
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Morissette - "Stone Cold"

1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE* OKAY WTF HOW IS THIS AN UNDERRATED PERFORMANCE??! QUEEN CAME THROUGH! I have to say your songs for the finale are all killer songs and I love each and every one of them. Your voice is just so gorgeous and seeing the power you possess as well as those strong vocals truly amazed, this is my favorite performance of yours Morissette.
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I haven’t got a chance to comment on this performance because it was your sing-off performance back when you were in the bottom two, and Aili James saved you which I thought was the right decision. This performance was quite nice, and I liked the approach you took with it by doing it as a piano acoustic, it was a really beautiful song, and I think it made your voice shine even more. When I was listening to this performance I was reminded of Alisan Porter, who has the best Stone Cold cover out there at this current time, and if you remind me of her, then that's a really good thing. I do wish there was a little something more because I think it was a little bit slow, and the pace was really slow so it got boring at some parts but your vocals really made up for it, so good job Mori!
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* Now this is how you make an entrance as you sizzled through it and put a mighty amount of energy into this. Your voice is such an incredible sight to see and you keep on doing those high notes so effortlessly and it was emotional and I’m glad to see this outside the sing off as you shine through being a great display of your vocals.
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

A good song choice.  Good job all around.  You did so good.  Everything was so good about your performance.  You are a good singer.
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Kyla Jade - "One Night Only"

1587 days 12 hours ago
tswiftlover13
your good. this is good and did i tell you...your good lololol
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* YES GIRRRL! That is how you SING with such power! This was a good performance but at times the backup singers did over power you and your breathing control was a little iffy but other than that this was such a great performance and I think you got a great chance at winning tonight.
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Kyla amazing job with this song! I think this is definitely one of your most underrated choices because you just have the vocal power in this song, it’s just honestly so strong, and you soul really shows in this performance. You gave it your all and this is a really strong showing from you, I think you made a smart choice kicking off your first performance because I know how strong you are vocally, and you just showed in this exact performance why you are in this final 3, I’m so happy to see you here, and I really wish you good luck in the rest of the show!
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

*standing ovation* You were totally in character and this performance was just AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE TO WATCH!!!!! I’m sorry but this was one of your finest moments as you poured so much passion in your voice standing out and making my body shiver and I’m glad you are singing this again as you went up and beyond with the amount of power you have.
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good performance.  Your voice was so good.  You did a good job all around.  I liked everything about it.
1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Sam Bailey - "The Power Of Love"

1587 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* This was a great performance and I remember when you first performed it I was amazed at how brave you were to sing a Celine Dion song whilst Celine was in the competition. This performance is when I started seeing you having the potential to go far because your voice was so strong and beautiful in this.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!