This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Voice-Factor: Live Show 5

Topic » The Voice-Factor: Live Show 5

3702 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Thumbs up!

Right, onto the performances. Fifth Harmony is first tonight, and this week they're singing 'Who Are You'
3702 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3702 days 1 hour ago
WeAreAllWitnesses
Fifth Harmony:
What a beautiful performance from you girls! I feel honored to watching you girls bloom right infront of us! It seems like you are getting stronger and stronger in this competition! The fans knew that you still have a lot left in the tank and that's why you are here right now!
3702 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Fifth Harmony - Who Are You •

*claps*

Fifth Harmony, I loved this! I was definitely shocked when you were chosen as a wildcard, but now I think it was a great decision. You girls were perfect this week! The song was very nice, and your vocals were once again beautiful! You all have beautiful voices individually and as a group. I am not sure if Tengaged will keep you here, but based on this, I think they should! Good luck 5H :)
3702 days 1 hour ago
bigbrothermaniac
Fifth Harmony-

*gives a standing ovation*
YASSSSSSSSS! Girls, I am SO proud of you! You guys only made it through last round as the Wildcard, and that's why it was sooooo important that you came out here tonight and crushed it, and that's exactly what you did! Your voices individually are so strong and beautiful, so when they merge together as perfectly as they did just now, it makes the song 10x better. My only little critique was that next time, pick a song where the enunciation is a bit better, because it sounded like you girls were kind of swallowing your words at some points. But still, amazing job!
3702 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
Fifth Harmony

*claps

Girls this was really good. i think after this performance you can move on. i wasnt sure before but now i am and i am so proud of you. great job girls and i hope to see a lot more from you. Your voice were just really good here. great job
3702 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
JoJo post
[4:05:06 PM] Dylannnnnnnn (Janelle_Pierzina): I'm about to flip a desk.
[4:05:10 PM] Ika Wong: LOL
[4:05:14 PM] Dylannnnnnnn (Janelle_Pierzina): JK JK!
[4:05:28 PM] Jojo: sorry i was playing match 3
[4:05:30 PM] Ika Wong: WOW

IHU
3702 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Vote 1 before the end of the show to support Fifth Harmony from being in danger of going home. It's Fifth Harmony!
3702 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am Ika Wong of course x
3702 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Ofc Sam ;)
3702 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Katharine McPhee is next, and she's got Billie Holiday's 'God Bless the Child'.
3702 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3702 days 1 hour ago
bigbrothermaniac
Katharine McPhee-

Kat, I think this was kind of a lazy song choice, considering you already performed this as your audition song. Since this was the second time that I'm hearing this, I kind of heard a lot of flaws that I didn't hear the first time. For example, I can clearly hear where your voice bottomed out, and your voice sounded kind of tinny in some parts. Overall, I was VERY underwhelmed, and I wouldn't be shocked to see you leave becuase of that performance.
3702 days 1 hour ago
BigBrotherFan132
• Katharine McPhee - God Bless The Child •

Katharine, I was surprised at first when I found out that you were singing this again, but it was just as amazing as when you sang it at your audition! I am proud that you chose JoJo because I probably would've sent you home in the battles, but she got you all the way to the final 10. The song was great, and your voice was so beautiful and powerful, just like in your audition! Great job! :) Good luck <3
3702 days 1 hour ago
jojo7784
Katherine McPhee

Um i mean this was eh for me. Wasnt a fan tbh. I mean gl but you screwed lol. I just didnt think you gave us anything new and i was really upset with this.  But good luck i guess :(

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!