This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Kitchen

Topic » S2- Kitchen

3246 days 13 hours ago
jake98
Good luck nominees
3246 days 13 hours ago
Pamelinha
you both were on season 1 and i have a strong felling u guys are working together as a duo... really strong in competitions and socially so i cant deny the fact that it scaries me a lot... putting u both for nomination makes me feel better knowing one cant save the other if gets pov... sorry for that is 100% strategy cause i respect u both as game players so much... good luck on the pov !
3246 days 13 hours ago
Kaushal
*hugs* its fine. I wil fight
3246 days 13 hours ago
Rachellove
gl noms
3246 days 13 hours ago
Dawg
The Power of Veto competition will be held TOMORROW, July 21, at 5:00 pm central/6:00 pm eastern. It will be LIVE.
3246 days 13 hours ago
jake98
Hope I'm in it lol
3246 days 13 hours ago
Swagger55
YES IM SAFE
3243 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
This is the nomination ceremony.... One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two people for eviction....
3243 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
My First nominee is
rollingderp
3243 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
My Second Nominee is
Evanester
3243 days 16 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Being the fist to nominate from that side is hard, so I have decided to nominate two people I haven't talked to and know the least about. Nothing personal, just strategical. I would like to wish both of you luck in the Pov.
3243 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
The Power of Veto competition will be held tomorrow at 5:00 pm central/6:00 pm eastern July 23. I want to also apologize for being a poor host the past couple of days. I've been dealing with a friend in the hospital and then I've been sick today and just now mustered the energy to get back on here! Thanks for being a great cast!
3243 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
You mean today
3243 days 15 hours ago
Dawg
I meant the 24th lol
3243 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
Okay hah

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!