This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Anuta

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Anuta

3575 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
3rd vote...
*flips vote*
Anthony.

That's 2 votes Anthony, and 1 vote Laura.
3575 days 11 hours ago
Solinne64
Here we go.
3575 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
1st person voted out of Survivor: Generations...
*flips vote*
Anthony.
3575 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233
That's 3, that's enough. Anthony, you need to bring me your torch.

*snuffs Anthony's torch*

Anthony, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.
3575 days 11 hours ago
Survivor233

It seems that there is a clear majority on this tribe. Whether or not this vote was for personal reasons, the question is, was it the right decision? Only one way to find out. Grab your torches, head back to camp.

G'night.
3575 days 11 hours ago
bigbrother101
*smiles*
3575 days 11 hours ago
MongoMan
:) 1 down... 16 to go...
3575 days 11 hours ago
Renegade628
Bye Anthony, sucks it had to go that way.
3575 days 11 hours ago
mastropola
Awh, how tragic.
Just kidding, I didn't care enough about this game to fucking bother to talk to any of you.
I was at school all day and didn't vote, which was completely Jacob's fault IMO considering I was offline during the voting time sweetums.

Regardless, this is the place I'd write something condescending and rude towards all of you, but considering I slayed and made my mark on my original season , and this game ( as usual) has no real prize other than bragging rights that no one gives a shit about, I wont. Taking me out? Personally I think is downright fucking stupid because I could've been a vote, and now you'll all have to compete against each other to stay, but hey, it's whatevs.

#IonlyagreedtoplaythisgameagainbecauseJacobwouldntstopmailingmeandhelovesKellySharbaughalmostasmuchasme

K bye.
3575 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
ah the old "oh i got voted out JOKES ON YOU ALL I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS GAME HAHAHA"

#whentryingtosavefaceendsupmakingyoulooklikeanannoyingdouche
3575 days 10 hours ago
MongoMan
I completely agree with Obscurity...

#BitterBitch
3575 days 10 hours ago
Solinne64
Agree too :3 

If you accepted to comeback its that you care, you are jut mad you got voted out 1st
3575 days 10 hours ago
Matt99
Hm. That didn't sound angry at all.

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!