This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I hate you all.

Topic » I hate you all.

3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
So apparently I am a "Loser" and I have "no redeeming qualities" according to certain Contestant! To that, I say NAY!

It's laughable how I'm the one what everyone decides is the "No chance at winning"! FUNNY! HA FUCKING HA!

Anyway... I decided to give reason why you all suck! :) Fun right?

Chloe~
*cough*Bitch*cough*... You think you are the toughest shit, and pretend like you are some mastermind! Reality, no... You aren't! -_-

Will~
Ew. Your grammar is repulsive, how bout actually learning to type?! Plus you are lazy and haven't even tried, not deserving if you ask me...

Nathan~
Bitter, Annoying, Petty, are some of the words I'd use to describe you. Plus you were one of Ryan's whores so... Bye! (Kate)

Ryan~
Amazing player, great strategist. BUT, that's the EXACT reason you shouldn't win... Made yourself a threat! Enjoy Ponderosa~

Violet~
Stop being a fake bitch! -_- Honestly, it's extremely irritating to watch you kiss up to every player, and pretend you are with them... But in reality are a complete flipper! #Bitch

Jeremy~
Your are so far up Ryan's ass, you probably haven't seen Earth for years. How bout not being his little #Bitch?! -_-

Ali~
OMG! You you are super nice, even though you are sort of INV not going to lie... But still, ILY! ^-^

Oh by the way, if I didn't mention @Ryan

-Jeremy agreed to vote you off
-Violet has been flopping from both alliances
-Will actually voted Sean out (hence 4-3-2)
-Nathan was planning on turning your alliance against you

GREAT ALLIANCE YOU GOT THERE! ^-^

#MaliciousMika out~
3549 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
lol i never agreed to anything...
3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
Go ahead and deny it~

You and me BOTH know what really happened...
3549 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
lol i was lying to you... ryan knows i would NEVER screw him over. i was lying just like you have been lying to everyone in this game
3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
W O W

You just lost any shot at getting my Jury Vote, congrats! ^-^
3549 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
i find it laughable that you *Hate* the people you are playing with in an online game of survivor. i may not be everyone's friend in this game, but i dont *Hate* anyone.
3549 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
if i go tonight, no hard feelings. but it sucks that this twist is gonna screw two of us over like this. jacob, please NEVER have this twist again.
3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
I'd prefer the term, "extremely dislike" personally...

-_-
3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
Was sort of hoping Nathan would go cuz... I have my reason! But now I hope it's you! -_-
3549 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
there's no reason to *extremely dislike* anyone either. i mean, people have lied to me in this game, and people have not made me happy, but we'll still have chicken and waffles when this is all over. bonus points if you can name the reference
3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
Racist black stereotypes?! W O W

I'm done here~
3549 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
why do you want me to go? what have i done to you personally or in this game?
3549 days 13 hours ago
_JB_
how is that being racist when im quoting someone?
3549 days 13 hours ago
CK11
o
3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
You have been Ryan's #Bitch since god knows when... It's annoying! People like you are incapable of making moves.

~_~
3549 days 13 hours ago
MongoMan
O? O?! O?!?!

Is that fucking it?! -_-

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!