This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Well....

Topic » Well....

3549 days ago
SilentSwordsman
If Ryan's bull shit screen shots convince any of you to vote me and Nathan out then you clearly lost your sanity.

I hope you realize that both Ryan/Nathan/Jeremy are all GOOD FRIENDS outside this game and if you want screenshot proof of this, just ask.

Jeremy is a past WINNER and great manipulator. Ryan is the strongest player here at immunities and if you look at him this game he has been willing to throw any and everybody under the bus to assure safety, so what makes you think he wont do that to you?

The biggest move in this game can be made right now and there is no longer the excuse that "we can get them out later" because right now it is NOW OR NEVER. If they stay they win the game, if me and Nathan stay then we all have a chance at winning

That's all I have to stay, who cares what happened in the past, we all know the best move here so lets do it.
3549 days ago
MongoMan
Oh, work dat speech! <3
3549 days ago
SilentSwordsman
oops I meant say* not stay
3549 days ago
Ali123Francesca
you go girl
3549 days ago
SilentSwordsman
Ryan I'm calling you out bud, comment on here already!
I mean if I wasn't telling the truth, you'd have a valid argument right?
I think the truth is you have no good reasons for people to keep a comp beast and a past winner over me/nathan. That is why you just throw us under the bus using past conversations and you work up peoples paranoia, am I right?
3549 days ago
KidA
I just find it funny that the only people commenting on your threads are Ali & Mika lol. Kind of telling.
3549 days ago
MongoMan
Ryan last Tribal, I was on Exile... And how many votes for Sean were there? :)

F O U R = Ali, Chloe, Black Vote... But who is the mystery voter? ;)
3549 days ago
SilentSwordsman
Is that all you have to say?
I want you to say in PUBLIC why they should keep you and Jeremy over me and Nathan.

Please, I am DYING to hear your case.
3549 days ago
MongoMan
Yes, I'm on the verge of being REBORN over his response... Grr! ;-;
3549 days ago
KidA
I've made my case to Violet lol.

Can we just let the girl decide please
3549 days ago
SilentSwordsman
I'm not even pressuring her anymore, you don't want to post your case because you know it's a bunch of bull shit an don't want me to prove you wrong.
3549 days ago
MongoMan
Violet is a unisex name, HAVE you EVER considered she/he might actually be male? HUH?!
3549 days ago
SilentSwordsman
I'm so tired of you feeding people shit, Ryan. Why don't you man up and tell us all the reasons why me/Nathan should leave?
3549 days ago
MongoMan
R A N D O M    F A C T ~

I had a ~male~ cat once called Violet, but after a year of having him he got squished on a Road! :(
3549 days ago
KidA
Thing thing is Chloe, your vote doesn't matter tonight. Violet's does. Which is why I told her why she should keep me. And not you.
3549 days ago
SilentSwordsman
You know what, I'm done here. You clearly fed her lies and refuse to post publicly like I did because of the fear of being called out on it.

I hope everyone reads this thread < 3

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!