This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Moreho

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Moreho

3561 days 1 hour ago
Survivor233

Come on in guys. Go ahead and set your torches down and take a seat. We'll now bring in the members of our jury; Dinkle, Sagar, Sean, Chloe, and Nathan - voted out at the last Tribal Council. Jeremy is immune for tonight and cannot be voted off. Violet is at Exile Island, and cannot vote nor be voted against tonight.

General questions:
- With the finale so close, would it suck to leave at this tribal and not experience such a milestone?
- Do you think an idol might show up tonight?
- Is there anyone here who doesn't deserve to have made it this far?
- If you leave tonight, will you be proud of your gameplay regardless?

~

Votes are due tomorrow at 4:00pm EST. The black vote is in play. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote. If I get all of the votes early, I will read them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one.
3561 days 1 hour ago
KidA
- With the finale so close, would it suck to leave at this tribal and not experience such a milestone? Yes. It would suck a lot.

- Do you think an idol might show up tonight? Well if Violet's idol is the only one in the game, I don't think so. Cuz you can't give idols to anyone from Exile.

- Is there anyone here who doesn't deserve to have made it this far? Wow really Jacob, you probe for that drama, don't you?

- If you leave tonight, will you be proud of your gameplay regardless? Yes.
3561 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
General questions:
- With the finale so close, would it suck to leave at this tribal and not experience such a milestone? It would suck, but I don't have tl worry about that.
- Do you think an idol might show up tonight? It wouldn't surprise me. Nothing in this game would surprise me anymore.
- Is there anyone here who doesn't deserve to have made it this far? I think everyone deserves to be here, but there are also some people, a lot of people, that deserve to be here as well.
- If you leave tonight, will you be proud of your gameplay regardless? With this mess of a game, I'm impressed to still be here.
3561 days 1 hour ago
MongoMan
- With the finale so close, would it suck to leave at this tribal and not experience such a milestone?
I actually happened to ask this lovely group to vote me off, I realized winning isn't anything... And I don't particularly like to get trashed by a Jury!

Unless the pre-merge Idol was found, then no... The only available Idol is currently on Exile!

Yes, me...

Honestly yes, I might not have played the nicest game, but I can say that I feel comfortable with the moves I have made.

That been said, I would appreciate everyone respecting my wishes, and letting me get 6th! :P
3561 days ago
MongoMan
Just so you all know, I have randomly decided to vote someone, don't take it personal! :P

GOODLUCK! <3
3561 days ago
MongoMan
Has everyone voted by the way? :)
3561 days ago
KidA
I have :P
3561 days ago
_JB_
i have
3561 days ago
Missalice3
I haven't
3561 days ago
_JB_
how many votes jacob?
3560 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Well I've already made a Survivor's Survivor finale and I'm really hoping I can make another one

Well apparently Violet has it and she's on exile so I don't think so

If you make final six you did something right to deserve F6

No because it's a disappointing ending, I was just getting started
3560 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
I'm just missing Ali's vote
3560 days 23 hours ago
MongoMan
Shouldn't we have majority by now though?
3560 days 23 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
I voted Idiots
3560 days 22 hours ago
MongoMan
WOO~

Jacob, read? ^-^
3560 days 22 hours ago
Missalice3
I can't believe this is it...

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!