This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3557 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Nineteen days ago, twenty castaways were marooned in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Polynesia. Six people from the first original eight seasons (Canada - All-Stars) returned to make up the "Past" tribe and squared off against six people from the most recent four seasons (Turkey - Vietnam), who made up the "Present" tribe and six brand new contestants who had never played before, who made up the "Future" tribe. Several twists were unleashed into the game, as well: returning from the "past" was the Viper Idol. Returning from the "present" was Exile Island. And a twist that has never been used before, the "black vote", was also in play. After the first challenge, it was clear that the Past tribe would be history. An intense tribal where Anthony was harshly judged for past comments led to his vote off, putting Nick & Dan in the minority, and Laura/Ryan/Sean in power. After another loss by the Past, Dan was easily voted off, but when Anuta lost the next challenge too, and Nick was sent to Exile Island, the bond between Sean/Ryan was too strong for Laura to overpower. When the Past finally won a challenge, the Present tribe was sent to tribal for the very first time. Andrea quickly went to work on voting out Nathan, but she underestimated his social strength, and her torch was snuffed once Jeremy & Ollie flipped. A tribe swap brought all the physical competitors together, so NuPileni lost the next three challenges. Nick was voted out in the first, leaving Sean & Ryan as the only Past representatives. Matt was voted out in a 4-2 vote in the second, despite trying to flip the vote on what he believed was the tribe's weakest member; Nathan. Nathan was an easy vote in the next tribal, but when he was sent to Exile, the outsiders banded together to vote off one of the people that flipped on Andrea: Ollie.

The tribes then merged, and it was immediately split into two sides. However, when Sagar threw a vote at Jeremy, and did not re-vote, rocks were drawn and Dinkle's torch was snuffed as the first member of the jury. Sagar then joined Dinkle, his right-hand man, at Ponderosa when his own alliance flipped on him. Despite a clear minority and clear majority, one side was afraid of a potential idol by Chloe, who had been to Exile one too many times. So, they split the vote, but what they were not expecting was for Violet to flip. A blindsided and angry Sean's torch was snuffed later that night, leaving Ryan as the highest placing member of the past. At the auction, a duo twist was unleashed; splitting everyone up into pairs. Ali & Mika were at Exile, and Will & Violet were immune, leaving only two possible voting options: Ryan & Jeremy and Chloe & Nathan. What should have been another rock draw, was actually a surprise 4-2-2 vote for Chloe & Nathan, when Ryan convinced Violet to flip again and throw her double vote at Nathan. Rocks were not needed, as the system was outplayed. At the next challenge, Mika attempted to throw the challenge so that she could idol out Ryan. However, her plan was too obvious, and the idol play failed as the rest simply voted for Ali, a weak link.

Now, only five remain... who will take home the title of Sole Survivor?
3557 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Will it be Jeremy, the determined one? Despite being surrounded by such a crazy group of castaways, Jeremy has held his own and kept his cool and calm demeanor. Can he earn the jury's respect and continue his stable style of playing, or will he crack at the end?

Will it be Ryan, the passionate one? Ryan has been eager to prove himself after the clusterfuck and mess that was his gameplay in All-Stars. Despite being the last remaining member of Anuta, he has rose to a power position. Can he continue dominating, or will the others think they need to axe him and do what's best for their games?

Will it be Mika, the unpredictable one? Mika is the only Future/Pileni member remaining. Even though her tribe dominated the challenges pre-swap, her hand has been forced into a minority position. She is the only newbie surrounded by experienced veterans. Will she continue to struggle to the end, or will she finally be cut some slack in the finale?

Will it be Will, the dark horse? Will was originally with Andrea on the former Tikopia tribe. However, when his tribe flipped the vote without him, he decided to go a different route and completely abandon them. Was this the decision the right one, and can he continue to fly under the radar yet still formulate a strong enough case to win?

Or will it be Violet, the underdog? Violet has been very unsure about her position the entire time, once again being on the outs of her original tribe. She has flipped her way through many alliances to get where she is now. Will she settle down with an alliance, and can she figure out what she wants before it's too late?

Five people.
Two tribal councils.
One night.

Find out how this season is concluded and more tomorrow at 6pm EST on the Survivor: Polynesia - Generations finale!

(if you cannot make the finale tomorrow, please send me a blacklist of your votes ahead of time so you do not self-vote).
3557 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
I cannot believe I am here, again....
3557 days 2 hours ago
MongoMan
Eh, basic....
3557 days 1 hour ago
KidA
Fuck fuck fuck why is this on a Saturday night :|
I'll try to make it but ugh
3557 days ago
KidA
If people want to do tomorrow, I'll try my best to be there.
But would Sunday be a possibility for anyone??
3556 days 23 hours ago
Missalice3
Ryan, I hate to be rude....but I'm busy on Sunday, my apologies... :(
3556 days 14 hours ago
KidA
That's fine. How about starting an hour earlier - would anyone be up for starting at 5 pm?
3556 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
The finale won't take more than an hour and thirty minutes, but I can push it back if that's okay with everyone.
3556 days 7 hours ago
MongoMan
Here~

12 more minutes! ^-^
3556 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Here as well
3556 days 7 hours ago
Missalice3
I'm present~!
3556 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
here
3556 days 7 hours ago
MongoMan
4/5 ^-^
3556 days 7 hours ago
KidA
CK11
Played: 146 times
Last Activity: 56 min ago
3556 days 7 hours ago
MongoMan
Jacob? :P

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!