This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3543 days 12 hours ago
MongoMan
"It's just playing the Game"
-Will, in the act of being a douche

Yes, however... It also makes you an impulsive bitch! :)
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
listening to sad music and drinking myself to sleep
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
will im glad you changed the hair on your avi to match the color of your SOUL
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
one of the finalists has seen my DICK and didnt even vote me to stay fml
3543 days 12 hours ago
MongoMan
Oh, and I would like to congratulate the whole Final 3... On making the FIRST logical decision to take Boston Ryan out! ^-^
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
jacob I will exchange nudes for a spot in the f3
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
whatever, convincing Violet to keep me over Chloe & Nathan is still the best thing I've ever done in a group game so bye
3543 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
Ryan? Can you ask question plz?
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
tengaged more like tenGAG on my cock, finalist fuckers
3543 days 12 hours ago
MongoMan
What did you even say? XD @Ryan

But yeah, that was overly dumb of her.
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
Missalice3
Ryan? Can you ask question plz?

I'm gonna ask Will & Jeremy questions later
3543 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3
@Ryan
Oh.....
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
wait i actually do have a question, violet

why the literal FUCK did you keep me in the game, I was gonna turn around and stab you in the back so hard
3543 days 12 hours ago
_JB_
So... With that said, why should I give YOU my vote? And also, tell me what strategical moves YOU alone made.

Honestly, why shouldnt you vote for me? I dont think that Will or Violet have better qualities than me to make them the sole survivor. Honestly, my alliance was Ryan was not me being up his ass, and he'll tell you that. We made the same decisions. If you have a guy that's willing to go all the way with you, why would you go elsewhere? I went with Ryan as far as he went with me. We made decisions, some votes he took more ownership of, and some votes I did, like the Sagar vote. I was the one to first say that Sagar should go. That is the one main bold strategic move that I made. I didn't want to be the face of too many moves because I knew that I would be a target. I probably would have gotten fourth place like Ryan did. Being the main guy and the main strategist got Ryan fourth place, and I didn't want fourth place. I wanted to win! And with my social game, maybe I wasn't talking to you very much, but I was talking to other people a lot, especially Chloe. I didn't want to work with you because there was no need to flip to your side. I was in a comfortable position, and I didn't want to risk that. Like I said in my speech, I was never the target. Had I flipped, I would have become a target. It wouldn't have been smart for me, and it helped me get to final tribal, because I was loyal to my guys :) That's probably the main reason you should vote for me, I was loyal to my allies that were loyal to me. :)
3543 days 12 hours ago
KidA
if this was real survivor, I would've offered jeremy a blowjob to vote with me

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!