This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[CYCLE 1] Cast Announced!

Topic » [CYCLE 1] Cast Announced!

4169 days 16 hours ago
kebin65
........................................{{TOP MODEL ALL-STARS}}........................................
...........................................AND THE FINAL 16 IS..........................................

. . . . . .
. . . . . .

KEBIN: All 22 of you have the potential to do great things in this competition. The unfortunate reality is that we only can only take 16 of you on board with us. The rankings from the five judges have been averaged together to determine the final ranking, and I will just say that it was definitely a close one.

Good luck.

4169 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
plz put me in it thats not fair i thought you loved my photo
4169 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
^ OMG please do not put him in.

Thankyou so much for picking me :)
4169 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
plz put me in plz
4169 days 16 hours ago
kebin65
Alexandria, your out. Sorry, gotta go with the scores.
4169 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
pllz i will do great plz i will do better with the scores unless i will ask an officer to ban you for life  just plz let me in
4169 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
You can't get banned for not being chosen in a group game LOL

It's obvious that you are like 10 years old, and can't deal with this.
4169 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
you loved it look

{ A L E X A N D R I A }
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91501944@N03/8315169686/in/photostream

...[Americus] I love this photo. Regardless of the bees, it is a very mature pose. You're eyes is kinda sleepy and it suits your whole face. I hope that you'll continue this until the end.
...[Ethan] I LOVE THIS SHOT ! You look fearless with those bees all around you! Your eyes are a little dead, but everything else is perfect !
...[Kebin] Well first off, you wore too much make-up than for what the brief called for, but in terms of the shot itself, I'm torn. I think you managed to give us a very striking image, which I appreciate, but you just look extremely robotic and tense. On top of that, as Americus mentioned, you look rather sleepy even though I see you did attempt to give us intensity in the eyes. I'm so-so on this photograph
4169 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
plz i really will
4169 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
unless i will wack everyones face
4169 days 15 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Wow thats b.s .... laura didnt get through ...
4169 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
Oh my gosh YES!!! :) thank you sooo much! I was getting so scared while watching the video !
4169 days 15 hours ago
jayjet
WHAT THATS NOT FAIR
4169 days 15 hours ago
Jermin119
please ban jayjet
4169 days 15 hours ago
kebin65
I'm so close to doing it lol
4169 days 15 hours ago
Danielvk
thanks guys! Raina won't dissapoint. lol

open group

Top Model All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!