This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[CYCLE 1] Week TWO Shoot

Topic » [CYCLE 1] Week TWO Shoot

4160 days 11 hours ago
kebin65
........................................{{TOP MODEL ALL-STARS}}.......................................
...........................................week TWO ;; FANTINE...........................

. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Welcome to week two ladies! If you thought last week was a challenge, well, good luck with this shoot.

In your photoshoot this week, we are using the character FANTINE from the musical (and now major motion picture) LES MISERABLES as our inspiration. Here is a basic summary of her in the plot:

~~Fantine is kicked out of her job at a factory after it is discovered that she has been sending money to her illegitimate daughter, who lives with the innkeeper and his wife. Now on the street and desperate for money, she sells her locket and her hair before finally becoming a prostitute. Her pain is evident when she sings the song "I Dreamed a Dream", where she sings of her lost dreams and her lover, who abandoned her and her daughter. Unfortunately, she ends up dying :(

~~~

So of course, the most obvious ideas that come with Fantine are, of course HOMELESSNESS, POVERTY, PROSTITUTION, etc. But try, if you can, to also hit the deeper themes. Think about the agony and the pain of her character, and try to portray those emotions in your shot as best as you can.

[] e x a m p l e

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c25/coksy/Nade%20game/DuJuanP1.jpg

(You can all probably do better than this though)

[] t h e | d e t a i l s

+Post a photo of your model inspired by Fantine.
+We want you to provide, in your shot, a good balance between (a) a good portrayal of Fantine and (b) a good fashion shot. Fulfill the brief, but NEVER FORGET that this is an editorial fashion shoot!!
+View the details on photoshop to see your options. Please take advantage of photoshopping!!!

[] p h o t o s h o p

You may ask me to:

+Composite a shot onto a different background. Just provide me (a) the shot and (b) the background.
+Composite the face of your model onto another shot. Just provide me (a) the photo with your model's face that you want me to use and (b) the photo you want me to composite it onto. You CANNOT use illustrations, the example photo, shots that have already been used this cycle OR any photos of any model currently in the competition.

[] t h e | d e a d l i n e

tba
4159 days 16 hours ago
aliumair
4159 days 13 hours ago
kebin65
^Which shot are you using from that portfolio? You can right click on the photo and click "Copy URL" or "Properties" to get the specific link to the shot.

And if you don't understand, just ask :)
4148 days 12 hours ago
kebin65
THIS IS DUE IN 48 HOURS (Wednesday, Jan 23rd)
4147 days 12 hours ago
kebin65
Waiting on the following:
Katya [Kevian]
Sundai [Realchance]
Leila [Caitlynn]
Ann [ForceMike1]
Mckey [HighNoon]
Kiara [kenta]

Shots due tomorrow night!
4147 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
Still quite a number of shots to go with about 24 hours left!
4146 days 19 hours ago
kenta
this body:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6yEt9mP8bh8/TfiIWUTu-cI/AAAAAAAABLE/WsIGjFf8kNU/s1600/SAM.jpg

this face:https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2705755675/237317ed40879a9e00ac9032936ba636.jpeg

srry it took so long i am playing in alot of group games and i didnt get the theme but since i read all of it today i kno wha it is now lool  :p

open group

Top Model All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!