This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Baragoi)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Baragoi)

3938 days 9 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council. Nobody immune tonight.

Votes due before the next challenge. Keep sending those confessionals!

PYN for a question.
3938 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
sanic
3938 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
Jacob
3938 days 9 hours ago
crazzycasey
Casey.
3938 days 9 hours ago
KidA
Scott - Were you one of the people who was on board with throwing the challenge?

Jacob - You must feel pretty confident that you're staying tonight. Who IS going, then?

Casey - What were your thoughts on this challenge?
3938 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott - Were you one of the people who was on board with throwing the challenge?
no i was just boppin at this challenge tho
some people just cant go fast like me
3938 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
Andy is going, he especially fucked himself over when he tried to create a counter-alliance today
3938 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
hwat
3938 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
3938 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Jacob - Is there ANY chance that Andy could survive tonight? Also, why did you think it was necessary to throw a challenge in order to get him out?
3938 days 8 hours ago
minidude13
Jacob - Is there ANY chance that Andy could survive tonight? Also, why did you think it was necessary to throw a challenge in order to get him out?

I honestly don't think Andy can save himself. Even if he turns one person, it leaves it at a tie, and then purple rocks. It was necessary for many reasons, the pre-made being one of them.
3938 days 8 hours ago
minidude13
3938 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Jacob - Who else is on the bottom of the tribe? If you were to come here again tomorrow, who would leave?
3938 days 8 hours ago
minidude13
Jacob - Who else is on the bottom of the tribe? If you were to come here again tomorrow, who would leave?

Dave.
3938 days 8 hours ago
KidA
1/6 votes left.
3938 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
woah. only one more vote? damn

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!