This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

3942 days 10 hours ago
KidA
This challenge is done in a series of parts. The last people to finish each part of the challenge are eliminated.

- PART 1 -

You will collect African status buried under the ground, and toss them in a hanging bag. When the bag has three status in it, it will fall to the ground. The last 2 people to complete this leg will be eliminated. To complete this leg, you will post:

*digs*
*collects statu*
*runs to bag*
*tosses*

You will repeat this 3 times, for a total of 12 posts.

- PART 2 -

The remaining players now have to try to land a ring on a peg. I will random.org the list of remaining players, and in that order, they will attempt to land a ring by posting, ONCE,

*tosses ring*

I will then random.org "YES" and "NO". 50/50 shot of landing it. This section comes down to luck.

Last 2 people to finish are eliminated.

- PART 3 -

For the final part, the remaining castaways will run through an obstacle course by posting the following:

*jumps over obstacle*
*runs* [THREE TIMES]
*slides under obstacle*
*grabs statue*
*hits target with statue*
*CLAIMS IMMUNITY*

The first person to claim immunity in the final part will win immunity. This challenge is TONIGHT at 6 PM EST, *IF* all the votes are received by then. If not, I will delay the challenge.
3942 days 10 hours ago
crazzycasey
I have a question,

For the first part, can you post it all in one post, or do you have to do each action separately?
3942 days 10 hours ago
KidA
Each post has to be separate.
3942 days 10 hours ago
mikespike
i will be there. hungover, but i will be there
3942 days 10 hours ago
Manipulation
Lol Mike <3

I'll try and be here if I survive :o
3942 days 9 hours ago
_JB_
ill try to be here. no guarantees though.
3942 days 9 hours ago
dfalc7
That is 3pm for me so I doubt I can make it lol
3942 days 4 hours ago
Manipulation
Oh hey I'm here early.
3942 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
hey
3942 days 3 hours ago
Manipulation
KidA's offline :(
3942 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
I guess that means I win immunity :)
3942 days 3 hours ago
KidA
CHECK IN!
3942 days 3 hours ago
mikespike
Ok you have it
3942 days 3 hours ago
_JB_
he is online now!
3942 days 3 hours ago
mikespike
Here
3942 days 3 hours ago
KidA
Sorry, I was starting some AP work... and my classes start in like 4 days... so I'm stressing lol.

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!