This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Mandera)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Mandera)

3930 days 9 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council. Tonight, Andrew is immune; you may not vote for Andrew. Anyone else is fair game.

Send your votes ASAP, as well as confessionals.

PYN for a question.
3930 days 9 hours ago
mikespike
3930 days 9 hours ago
Manipulation
*walks in and sits down with Immunity on his neck once more*
3930 days 9 hours ago
KidA
Mike - Three Baragoi in a row... writing's on the wall for Dave. Do you think he has any tricks up his sleeve tonight?

Andrew - It's clear that you're playing a strong physical game, but do you think your strategic and social games are up to par?
3930 days 9 hours ago
mikespike
Mike - Three Baragoi in a row... writing's on the wall for Dave. Do you think he has any tricks up his sleeve tonight?
well the game is never over, he hasnt spoken to me about a move though so maybe he either wants me out or has given up
3930 days 9 hours ago
NJDevil19
3930 days 9 hours ago
dfalc7
Me
3930 days 9 hours ago
KidA
Corey - Do you feel like you're in a good position on the tribe? Do you think you have a good idea about what will happen at the Final 5?

Dave - Any tricks up your sleeve for tonight, or are you basically helpless?
3930 days 9 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - It's clear that you're playing a strong physical game, but do you think your strategic and social games are up to par?

I think so, I'd like to think I have good connections with everyone (well, except Dave, awks), but you never know if these people are two-faced cunts, so you gotta watch out for those.
3930 days 9 hours ago
dfalc7
My piece: ok so I know I would be the easy vote tonight but CLEARLY there are bigger targets and threats that should be dealt with over me. I will NEVER win this game that's obvious bc I haven't been able to make the challenges bc of my move to LA and I have just been so busy getting ready and getting settled.

That being said I am still a loyal vote and as of now I have not been approached by anyone with any deals so if anyone who feels they are on the bottom wants to make a move PLEASE message me!!
3930 days 9 hours ago
NJDevil19
I believe anything can happen tonight, so what do any of us really know?
3930 days 9 hours ago
KidA
1/6 votes received.
3930 days 9 hours ago
mikespike
woooo
3930 days 8 hours ago
crazzycasey
3930 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Casey - Do you trust anyone 100% on this tribe?
3930 days 8 hours ago
Manipulation
How many votes?

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!