This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application!

Topic » Application!

4127 days 5 hours ago
bbfan166
Name: oliver
Username: bbfan166
Color Level: white
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 8 cause i love the fights
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: janelle cause she is touge and not afrib to stay up
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: being sneeky and not a sloter
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: no
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother cause i love bb
4126 days 11 hours ago
Mahalpin11
Name: maks
Username: Mahalpin11
Color Level: yellow
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: bb 8 because it was veeery interesting
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: britney because SHES HILARIOUS
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: i bring a social quality and im also pretty good at challenges
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: im a gameplay threat cuz i will surely make alliances
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: i will be active and ill be sure to shake up the game
4126 days 6 hours ago
jayhawk123
Zach
Jayhawk123
Light green
Season 11, best showmance ever jeff and jordan
Jeff, he is a likable guy and a strong player
Strategy, I won't be afraid to backstab someone.
I am a physical threat, I'm pretty quiet and laid back but if someone pisses me off I'll take care of it, I love to watch and play sports
You should pick me since I am very likable, I will do great in comps, I will be quiet but not afraid to backstab, pick me and this game will be interesting
4124 days 22 hours ago
DDJOT98
Name: sam
Username: ddjot98
Color Level: green
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: either 2 or 6. god season
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: dr will
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: i can vote people out but they will still love me for it
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: gameplay
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: im very smart and have a great stragetic plan and not be afraid to try very crazy move.
4124 days 12 hours ago
Tygrysek
Name: Kamil
Username: Tygrysek
Color Level: Gold
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 8 cuz there were Donatos, a lof of fighting & drama
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Danie;e Donato. She won many povs and hohs during her seasons. I like her strong character and she was a great fighter.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I know how to play this game, I am strategic player and when do moves.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: hmm I think Gameplay. I played many frookies and I know what is the best for my game.
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Cuz I will try to make this season more excited, dynamic and for sure fun ;)
4124 days 8 hours ago
sprado91
Name: Sal
Username: sprado91
Color Level: Light Green
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:  season 13 cuz rachael came back and kicked ass!
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dan Gheesling cuz the only player to make in the final 2. He's also a very smart player.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Charming, loyal and very social.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Social of course :)
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because I will be active most of the time. I enjoy the game and hopefully I can win the gift. Won't go down without a fight. :)
4123 days 13 hours ago
BBobsessor
Name: Ryder
Username: BBobsessor
Color Level: Blue
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 14 Because it is AMAZING<3 It had all my favorite people come back<333
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Britney<3 Because she is my cousin and I love her so <333 Plus shes hilarious<333
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Good gameplay, Good strategy, and Ill let Britney oplay herself<3
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Social. Because I make friends with everybody!
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because it looks like a fun experience! <333
4123 days 13 hours ago
animorphlover3
Name: Greg
Username: Animorphlover3
Color: Black
Favorite big brother season and why: i liked 11 because the cliques twist was interesting.
favorite big brother player & why: Jeff, cuz hes good at challenges and an all around nice guy.
what qualities do you bring to this game: nice, good strategy,
are you considered a physical, social or gameplay threat: id like to think of myself as a triple threat, but we'll see...
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: cuz i think it looks like a lot of fun, and i would get a chance to make so new friends...
4123 days 13 hours ago
Donutdude556
Name: Philip
Username: Donutdude556
Color Level: Black
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: BB3, the veto was a great twist on the game and the cast was interesting
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dani Reyes, she palyed BB3 like a boss and got robbed of victory
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: Strategy, and pretty good at comps
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Do I really have to pick 1?
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Because I can shake up this house and win it!
4122 days 15 hours ago
brade900
name: brad
username: brade900
color level:orange
Favorite BB season & why:BB13&BB14 it was very interesting and intense to see who wins and who goes
Favorite BB player & why:several ill name a few boogie and will because chilltown was the best alliance ever
what i will bring in the game:i will bring strategy to the game i can turn this upside down easily i will make alliances and there might be even backstabbing.

am i any kind of threat: somewhat because i have a strong connection to the games i really am competive and agressive

why i should be picked: because im very loyal intill someone crosses the line im here to play and make new friends

so please pick me thanks.
4122 days 4 hours ago
Ontario
Name: Pamela R.
Username: Ontario
Color Level: Green
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: Big Brorther 8 because Jen.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Jen, I am just like her! Bitchy and flawless.
What Qualities do you bring to this game?: I will bring DRAMA! everyone needs a diva who is not afraid to stir the game up.
Are you considered a Physical, Social, or Gameplay Threat. And why?: Threat, because I can and WILL get people to do what I SAY!
Why should you be picked for Daniel & Tigger’s Big Brother 1?: Well I will be active and make the game fun.

open group

Daniel Group #1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!