This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exile Island Discussion

Topic » Exile Island Discussion

4111 days ago
cubsguy831
CONFESSIONAL DAY 3:

Rise - "so  im  defintely proud of bayonetta we won our first tribal  immunity as a group and i think that upped our  morale   but within bayonetta i made an alliance with bass and sporty to kick brendan  out since he seems to be our teams weakest link also id like to give a shout out to iceiceaby  HAHA IM NOT 16TH   TAKE TAKE  *MANIACAL LAUGHING*"
4111 days ago
cubsguy831
I don't think you guys understand why Survivor gave him the idol. He had to give the idol to someone on his team, it was part of the whole challenge.
4111 days ago
manalord
cubs this group isnt as fun as shawns group they need to tart werking it
4111 days ago
cubsguy831
CONFESSIONAL DAY 3:
Ian - "Well since this is the first day from home I have really missed my dildo, since I have no man on this island. I'm extremely horny at the moment and there is not a single hot guy on this island. But, I guess I can live.. For now.. And I really let my tribe down, although I know I should of tried to do the challenge, but I should of tried looking if the challenge was live. I mean I recall posting that I was in school. And Ian has pointe class, and Ian can't miss that shit. Later time? Maybe? Maybe I'll just tell my teacher to stick a  dick in her pussy, if I'm late. ANyways... People have tried making alliances with me and I know I want to go to the final three, but the only two options for that to happen is if I sleep with the host or I actually try to beat this bitches in a weave fight before or after I push them into the fire. My goal is to make an impact on this game and to be called back for an All-Stars season. Well at least I am. Really. I'm don't take it up the ass if I don't win (Although that sounds really good right now). I just want to do things that other bitches haven't done. Like when black people name their kids funny names, like LaQuanka, Laqueefsha, LaQueenha, LeQuankishinksa, etc. And well, all I have to say to this is I hope everybody brought a razor because if someone's pubes get hairier than the bushes and trees of the island we got a problem. But besides that, I have had a interesting first day on this Survivor Retreat. Until next time"
4111 days ago
cubsguy831
Mana, I'm trying to, they just won't. Will you try and get them to do so? And I'm deleting people from the group who don't post.
4111 days ago
IceIceBaby
Oh Rise never got 16th :o

My Preminition must of got confused with the 6 it must be 15th :)
4111 days ago
cubsguy831
LOL
4111 days ago
IceIceBaby
Wtf at Ian....Can he lose already....Pervert much
4111 days ago
manalord
lol people need to talk more.. :P
4111 days ago
IceIceBaby
This is my dream alliance in Exile Island:

The Black Widows:

Sportygirl, TomorrowAge, Rise and Survivorfan
4111 days ago
jman96
Sporty is either gonna be a huge sucess or a big diaster. thats my thought.
4111 days ago
flamergamer8
lmao
4111 days ago
IceIceBaby
yeh Sporty is normally like that....

Leli's Survivor - 17th
LoganWorm's Survivor - 15th
BigBruvs Big Brother - 3rd
And more :)
4111 days ago
EliOrtiz1234
hi
4111 days ago
jman96
well may the best survivor win. or the most liked survivor win.

open group

Cubs' Survivor: Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!