This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 - Morgan

Topic » Tribal Council #7 - Morgan

4032 days 13 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Poor effort at the challenge guys. I said one person had to sit out, not one person had to play. One of you will be leaving tonight and will be the 8th person voted out of this game.

LongedShorted - Do you think that you are safe since you did the best in the challenge, or does the twist from last week put a target on your back?

Sammy1172 - What do you think of the lack of effort by your entire tribe?

Jmain14 - Is tonight an easy vote?

mastropola - Are you nervous about a possible merge coming soon?

MariahAnn - What did you think of bigbro's performance in the challenge?

Esquiff - You started the challenge and then suddenly stopped. Was it strategy or simply not worth doing?

I need your votes by 3:30 EST tomorrow (May 6th). No vote is a self vote. One of you will be the 8th person voted out of this game and the 2nd member of the jury.
4032 days 13 hours ago
MariahAnn
I'm REALLY proud of bigbro, he did the work, that after like four fasting and a casting. I quit on
4032 days 13 hours ago
Esquiff
Esquiff - You started the challenge and then suddenly stopped. Was it strategy or simply not worth doing?

I actually spammed a ton of people but nobody would post
4032 days 12 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
1/6 votes received
4032 days 12 hours ago
LongedShorted
LongedShorted - Do you think that you are safe since you did the best in the challenge, or does the twist from last week put a target on your back?

I'm never safe. No one is ever safe on Survivor. People could be plotting to backstab you at any time!
4032 days 12 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
2/6 votes received
4032 days 12 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
3/6 votes received
4032 days 12 hours ago
mastropola
mastropola - Are you nervous about a possible merge coming soon?

Well, not particularly, we all know we are merging at final 9/10 so w/e.
I just hope I dont leave tonight :/
I dont like spamming non-live challenges....
4032 days 12 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
4/6 votes received
4032 days 12 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
5/6 votes received
4032 days 12 hours ago
Esquiff
*Waits to be voted out*
4031 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Thanks for tipping me off Sammy! :)

Bye guys it has been a real fun game! I know the vote is gonna be 5-1 against me. So all I have to say is, you all are idiots for voting me off. I am strong in challenges and will help us win. No clue why this is happening. If I am gone, you guys are going to be down in numbers at the merge and will be screwed. So have fun! Go Drake!
4031 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Once again, thanks for being honest with me Sammy!

Fuck you Mastropola for faking that you had my back. So bye bitch. I hope they vote you off next.
4031 days 19 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Reading the votes will be delayed. computer is about to die :(
4031 days 17 hours ago
mastropola
STFU EsQUEEF. You are a dumb whore that shouldnt have even made it past first Tc -_-
I dont know who the fuck you think  you are but you need to pipe the fuck down..
4031 days 17 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*collects urn*

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!