This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9

4028 days 12 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Will be live and will be on Saturday (May 11th) at 3 EST. Immunity is needed this late in the game so don't miss it if possible! Also, a chance to get a clue to the idol will be mailed out at a random time tomorrow. First one to respond correctly will get a clue. (2nd clue for lucky, esquiff, or bigbro. 1st clue for everyone else). It will require a bit luck in timing. good luck everyone!
4028 days 7 hours ago
XJamzX
Yes! A challenge I can deffo make woop woop!=P
4028 days 2 hours ago
MariahAnn
HOPEFULLY i can make it.... i might not. *crosses fingers*
4028 days 2 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Due to many people asking me to change the time, It will take place at 2 EST on Saturday. Thanks
4028 days 1 hour ago
sammy1172
Kk
4027 days 21 hours ago
XJamzX
Ow=(
4027 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
YAY!
4027 days 18 hours ago
MariahAnn
I still might not make it! That's even worse for me!
4027 days 17 hours ago
Anoreoz897
i can make it :)
4027 days 16 hours ago
Lucky17
omg i won't be able to be there :'(
4027 days 12 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Challenge will have a live and a non live part. Everyone will have a chance at immunity no matter what. The Live challenge will still be at 2 EST but the non live will start right after that. Details will be explained tomorrow
4026 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
I can make it!!!!
4026 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
I need this so bad
4026 days 20 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
I injured myself in my track meet today and need to rest. Sorry guys, but I just made a simple non live challenge that will last 24 hours. All you have to do is get your poll to equal as close to 50/50 as possible. Person closest wins immunity and another clue to the idol. They can also share it with either 1 or 2 people. GO! (Taking this challenge idea from Esquiff's Survivor XD)
4026 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Thank you!
4025 days 20 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Revealing the challenge results!

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!