This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Balboa

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Balboa

4022 days 16 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Well congrats to bigbro for dominating the challenge and winning immunity! EM002 also has immunity and cannot be voted off!

EM002 - Was not being able to participate in the next challenge worth having immunity tonight? Also, do the 2 votes give you an advantage?

bigbro263 - Do you need immunity tonight?

Anoreoz897 - You didn't even try in the challenge. Should that make you easy to get rid of soon?

XJamzX - Is tonight an easy vote?

Lucky17 - Do you feel that alliances are still strong at this point in the game?

MariahAnn - Do you feel that the idol will come into play tonight?

Esquiff - You seem like the obvious target. Have you accepted you fate or are you trying to get people to flip?

You have until 3 EST tomorrow (May 16th) to send me your vote. No vote is a self vote. One of you will be the 12th person voted out of this game and the 6th member of the jury.
4022 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
It is honestly futile to get people to flip. I really just want honesty at this point.

So if you guys are voting me out, please just tell me now and I will just resign.
4022 days 16 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anoreoz897 - You didn't even try in the challenge. Should that make you easy to get rid of soon?

If I didn't do well, then I should be somewhat safe.
4022 days 16 hours ago
Anoreoz897
The best part is when you find out one of your closest allies has already asked other people about Final 3 instead of you :).
4022 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
Just keep in mind, I am going to the Jury!
4022 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
I just want you all to be aware, I have four clues to the Idol, and two more guesses before I have to submit! Vote wisely ;)
4022 days 16 hours ago
bigbro263
bigbro263 - Do you need immunity tonight?

I need immunity EVERY night. EVERYONE needs immunity every night, but only one of us can get it, or in this case 2.
4022 days 15 hours ago
Esquiff
No I am pretty sure you meant, only Esquiff needs Immunity LOL
4022 days 15 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
4/9 votes received
4021 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*collects urn*
4021 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so
4021 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*nobody stands*
4021 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Ok the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I will read the votes
4021 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
1st vote....
*flips it*...
Esquiff
4021 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
2nd vote....
*flips it*...
Lucky17
4021 days 22 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
3rd vote....
*flips it*...
MariahAnn

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!