This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Balboa

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Balboa

4006 days 4 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Welcome to tribal everyone. Anoreoz897 and Esquiff both have immunity tonight. this is also the last time you can play a hidden immunity idol.

EM002 - Do you feel like you are a target tonight?

Anoreoz897 - How good does immunity feel tonight?

XJamzX - Do you feel like this game has shifter controls with bigbro gone?

Esquiff- Do you feel like you will make the final tribal council now?

MariahAnn - Is tonight an easy vote?

I need your votes ASAP. I will announce them as soon as I get them all. Good luck to everyone
4006 days 4 hours ago
Esquiff
Esquiff- Do you feel like you will make the final tribal council now?
I am much more confident than I was previously.
4006 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anoreoz897 - How good does immunity feel tonight?

Absolutely wonderful. Final 4 here I come!
4006 days 3 hours ago
EM002
EM002 - Do you feel like you are a target tonight?

Yep! I am gone!
4006 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
Toinght is NOT an easy vote
4005 days 19 hours ago
XJamzX
XJamzX - Do you feel like this game has shifter controls with bigbro gone?

Honestly I don't know. With Bigbro there was a rock solid alliance. Now with that alliance crumbling, everyone is scrambling it probably makes things easier for people like Esquiff who have been targets for a while but for people who were in that alliance, it kinda sucks=L
4005 days 16 hours ago
Esquiff
:)
4005 days 9 hours ago
XJamzX
=)
4005 days 4 hours ago
EM002
Here it comes!

Esquiff congrats on winning this game! Mariah you don't know how to play this game! Anor you haven't done shit! xJamz you are just here since people can beat you! When you people see me as a threat it makes me LAUGH! I am NOT a threat especially since Lucky, Mastropola, BigBro,Sammy HATE me! That's 4 votes! Out of 7! I have NO CHANCE at inning this game and I was the best person to take to final 3! Anor you are stupid thinking I am the biggest threat! The only move you made is convincing Esquiff to vote me out! Which is a STUPID MOVE! Mariah I really meant a final 3 with you but you fucked it all up voting me out when you had the BEST chance at winning with me in Final 3!

Chill this is for you: I will say right now that I will NOT vote in jury! None of these people deserve to win so I won't vote!  Good bye!
4005 days 4 hours ago
MariahAnn
wow, lots of dirt on all of us
4005 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
Um I will not win dude... I have backstabbed the ENTIRE jury. and you are just pathetic if you think one of the other 3 doesnt deserve this win.
4005 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*collects urn*
4005 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol, now would be the time to play it
4005 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
*Esquiff stands*

Well guys, I absolutely love going from absolute no power and about to go home, to be able to control exactly who goes to the final four. I can't say I hate this move because if I did, I would be lying. I am trying to pull off the complete underdog move and make the final 3. Sorry EM, but this Idol is not for you, it is for Jamz. I understand this means that you are probably gone and I am sorry. Truly, I am. But I respect the way you are playing the game too much to keep you here any longer. I hope you respect this move as it is coming out of pure strategy and nothing AT ALL against you. So Jamz, here you go. You are safe! Congrats!
4005 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
So all votes against XJamzX will not count. I will read the votes
4005 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
1st vote...
*flips it*....
XJamzX

*does not count*

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!