This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4003 days 3 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
This is where the jurors can ask questions to the final 3 or comment and criticize their gameplay. This is a free realm, so say anything that you want to :D. Send me your votes as soon as you decide on them.
4003 days 3 hours ago
MariahAnn
I won't be on much this weekend (vacaation) but i will check in when i can!!!
4003 days 3 hours ago
Esquiff
I will post my things in a minute
4003 days 3 hours ago
heatherlum
ok why should i pick you?
4003 days 3 hours ago
heatherlum
open to the three of you, and what did you do that was nice? Did you lie in this game?
4003 days 3 hours ago
sammy1172
Mariah u seemed to have the hardest trip because there was a point in the game where the majority alliance of esquiff and mastropola me and etc had a choice to vote off u or peaches and i told them peaches to give u anothet roun . And u worked for it. U didnt float like anoreoz and u wetent a jerk blindsiding people like esquiff thatd y u r getting my vote
4003 days 3 hours ago
heatherlum
i dont want to vote any of em to be honest. esquiff is a ego mainiac. and the other two are unknown to me. didnt say a word to me so. dont want to vote till i hear from them
4003 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Well, here i go. First of all, I know what almost every juror wants to say to me. That I was inactive throughout the whole first half of the game and I'm a floater. Track season was terrible this year and took away alot of freetime from me, such as logging on to Tengaged, and I'm very sorry for that. But I was not a "floate." I had been in an alliance since day one.   Bigbro seemed to be our leader, so during those track days, I knew I was safe. But after the merge, when track finally ended, I started to realize something. Almost every single person had assumed that Bigbro was going to win this game....and that terrified me. Finally, I made the biggest move in this entire game. I helped take out our leader: Bigbro. After that, I alliance started falling apart. Mastropola was helpful enough to help me realize two things: that Esquiff wasn't very liked by MANY of the jury members and Mariah hadent done anything big. From there on out I alligned with the two people that truly trusted me in the game, Esquiff and Mariah, and soon took out EM002 and XjamzX, a former ally whom I assumed would want me out sooner or later. I have worked my butt off from the merge on to get here. I never lied to one single person in this game. Blindsides are necessary in the game survivor, and I think I really mastered that. I really hope you realize that I deserve to be here a little more then the other two. You all werent eliminated because u were unliked...it was because you were too strong. Thank you very much, and good luck to Esquiff and Mariah :)
4003 days 3 hours ago
heatherlum
yeah well. good for you. my vote is between you ano and mariah, cause esquff has an ego the size of china lol
4003 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I'm open and ready for any questions you may have
4003 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
I'm sorry I didn't give some of u the chance to know u guys better as well. But I can promise you one thing. I am loyal. Period. The other day, Esquiff wanted to get rid of MariahAnn. But No matter what i did everything I could to keep her...because I promised her no matter what, we would go to the F3 with eachother.
4003 days 3 hours ago
EM002
I am ready for this!

Esquiff- Why should you win?

Mariah- What was the biggest move you made?

Anor- Why in the world did you want me gone when the jury hated me?

Oh BTW you didn't take out BigBro.
4003 days 3 hours ago
EM002
Survivor isn't about loyalty so that's a factor that I will ignore when voting.
4003 days 2 hours ago
heatherlum
i think it is. a person can be loyal and still win. I would never stab my best friend in the back not for a million dollars i wouldnt. but thats me and not everyone
4003 days 2 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Anor- Why in the world did you want me gone when the jury hated me?

You were a strong player and a threat....(don't take that in a bad way haha). I honestly pictured u winning this game. You were always active and good at challenges. And it terrified me. You didn't message me much and it made me nervous that u might have been targeting me next.
4003 days 2 hours ago
Anoreoz897
heatherlum- the last Survivor i played, i was down to the F4 with one of my greatest allies in the world. And then I realized, if I dont get her out, she is gonna win hands down. I got to the final 2 and I was humiliated and harrassed on my terrible gameplay. This season i was determined to redeem myself and play with honesty. I'm not trying to be that annoying survivor like Coach. But i did my best and made what i think was one of the biggest moves in this game...i just pray that you see it too.

open group

Chill's Survivor: Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!