This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The Sinister Sisters

Topic » Pandora’s Panic: 1.3 The..

862 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
*I sniffle as well gulping as we start making our way*
862 days 20 hours ago
razzberryjuice
"Ya-hooo!" *Eros cheers, flying down from his perch to sit in the wreckage. He examines the bodies, carefully sliding Medusa's eyes shut so he doesn't accidentally turn himself to stone.*

"Got all distracted, and missed all the good blood." *He licks his teeth, looking at Lara's body.* "I would've loved to do that myself, god DAMN."
862 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Dinlas nods*
“I owe you one, but don’t worry when we do get power I think that’ll be thanks enough yeah “
862 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Gets down the sewer, shaking*

I cant *froze on the spot*
862 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Graham finds a nice little park bench to lie down on. He does so.*
"I can't even bring myself to be happy for all the people who got saved."
862 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
Yes you can Amaya come on *I gulp as we continue walking*
862 days 20 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: You do, but that'll be more than enough. *she smiles, putting her hands together and glancing around* ...Well? Am I dropping you off somewhere?
862 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
*Kaleb keeps calling out* “Gunter I know you can fucking hear me! Whatever, whenever you wanna talk you know where to find me… you can find me at home in case you didn’t know. And I really do mean talk… no bullshit or fighting just talk. Clearly that’s soemthing you need to do.”

*Kaleb starts walking back home just lowly grumbling to himself* “Wonder where Dinlas was in all this fucking mess.”
862 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
Follows, takes a deep breath*
862 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Um, can you send me to my place?”

*Gunter grunts watching him walk off, he just sits there stewing in his anger*
862 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
*we finally stumble upon the lair walking in*
862 days 20 hours ago
Demgirl6
Angie: *she nods* Watch out for the birds~ seriously. *and then she is focusing and very politely sending him right back to his place*
862 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Dinlas nods and he’s back in his house and flops on his couch*
^great lost dara and lou…^
862 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
*used my night vision, looks around*
862 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
*we find where his statue was*

open group

Pandora’s Panic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!