This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Kampong

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Kampong

3752 days 3 hours ago
Renegade628
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Ryan has individual immunity tonight, and cannot be voted out. You will have 24 hours to vote, no vote means self-vote, and if I receive all votes before the time is up I will read them. Let's begin!

- Bubba G. / Duffybutt11 - You didn't submit your answers on time, so you couldn't really try for immunity. Worried that might cost you tonight?

- Dave F. / Dfalc7 - Are you expecting a huge shake-up this Tribal to kick off the jury phase, or are people not wanting to cause waves yet?

- Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina - According to the challenge, people don't think you deserve to be here. Care to combat that, or do you not care what they think?

- Lukas S. / SirNiceGuy - You got slammed at the challenge today, I think it's fair to say. Does anything from the challenge make you worry it'll be you tonight?

- Newz N. / OldNewz - Is paranoia starting to set in as the numbers slowly but surely begin to dwindle? Do you think it will have an effect on tonight's vote?

- Ray L. / Ilikebugs - People voted you as the meanest person here, but also the funniest to talk to. What do you take from the challenge? Are people's feelings on you just split?

- Rumtin A. / Rumtin - Now that it's been revealed this season is a final two, is your strategy impacted by that or is it just a few minor adjustments?

- Ryan C. / KidA - Do you think you needed immunity tonight? And are you worried that people voted you as the person who is going to win this season?

- Shadi A. / Chastain - How big of a factor is trust going to be moving forward?

Good luck!
3752 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
- Newz N. / OldNewz - Is paranoia starting to set in as the numbers slowly but surely begin to dwindle? Do you think it will have an effect on tonight's vote?
oh snap i just realized that it's f9 lool. Time goes on by fast XD
3752 days 3 hours ago
Ilikebugs
- Ray L. / Ilikebugs - People voted you as the meanest person here, but also the funniest to talk to. What do you take from the challenge? Are people's feelings on you just split?
Idc about these answers it really shouldnt be taken to heart
3752 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
- Dylan P. / Janelle_Pierzina - According to the challenge, people don't think you deserve to be here. Care to combat that, or do you not care what they think? I hate not being here. I have been really busy with driving school. :(
3752 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
- Lukas S. / SirNiceGuy - You got slammed at the challenge today, I think it's fair to say. Does anything from the challenge make you worry it'll be you tonight?

To know that people hate me is just... it's just a sad thing. I mean, I'm trying to be nice and friendly to people, but that's obviously not working. Just... what will? I have no hope of even winning at this point... I just hope some of that... hope, is restored.
3752 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Also, I'd like to say one more thing.

I think a Pagonging is going on. If that's the case, then I am deadly afraid. Not just for myself, but for the other two remaining Mondulkiri members. I just feel that it's... cowardly, to say the least. I mean, I'll do it, but only if I absolutely have to, and here? We don't have to. And I'm usually the cowardly type.
3752 days 2 hours ago
Duffybutt11
- Bubba G. / Duffybutt11 - You didn't submit your answers on time, so you couldn't really try for immunity. Worried that might cost you tonight?

Kinda, i mean if i do go imma be pissed because of my carelessness.
3752 days ago
KidA
- Ryan C. / KidA - Do you think you needed immunity tonight? And are you worried that people voted you as the person who is going to win this season?

You know, I would HOPE that I didn't need that, but you never know in this game. I /did/ get 4 votes tonight, so I could see myself getting some more if I didn't have this necklace around my neck. And yeah, that does worry me a little bit... but honestly, there's no predicting who will win this game. Everything can and will change at some point.
3751 days 23 hours ago
dfalc7
- Dave F. / Dfalc7 - Are you expecting a huge shake-up this Tribal to kick off the jury phase, or are people not wanting to cause waves yet?
I'm not sure no one is talking to me lol
3751 days 21 hours ago
Rumtin
Now that it's been revealed this season is a final two, is your strategy impacted by that or is it just a few minor adjustments?

Minor adjustments I'd say
3751 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
- Shadi A. / Chastain - How big of a factor is trust going to be moving forward?

Trust is definitely a huge factor. You stick to the people you trust the most and hope that this trust is reciprocated.
3751 days 4 hours ago
Renegade628
8/9 votes received.
3751 days 4 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
One hour left!
3751 days 3 hours ago
Renegade628
*collects the urn*
3751 days 3 hours ago
KidA
gl everyone
3751 days 3 hours ago
Renegade628
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!