This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Gopleranian)

Topic » Tribal Council #9..

3387 days 13 hours ago
Cole91
Welcome to Tribal Council. Behind you is a torch. Grab it and light it. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Now bringing in the member of our jury...

Jordan, voted out last tribal council...

Well another day here in Poland, and things are just starting to heat up. Lukas, congrats on immunity. Everybody else, one of you will join Jordan on the jury. Who's it going to be? Fact is, only one of you should feel safe and that's Lukas. The rest of you are in danger. Lukas has immunity and you cannot vote for him. Everybody else is fair game. Good luck!

Lukas - First individual immunity win. How does it feel? Do you think you needed it?

Chris O. - When is the precise time to make a big move in this game? How does one know what is right moment to make a move?

Chris S. - Did it surprise you how many people voted out Jordan last tribal council?

Bubba - Could we see another unanimous decision tonight, or a split vote? Will it be a blindside?

Edgar - If you were voted out tonight would it be considered a blindside in your eyes?

Sim - Are there people on this tribe that you think have a 100 percent chance of making it to the finals? Are they goats, or just good social players?

Andy - Which is more important in terms of threats? Physical, Strategic, or Social? Does this come to mind when deciding on the vote?

Cedric - Who is at most risk of going home tonight? Who is least at risk of going home tonight? Do you think it could be you tonight?
Votes are due no later than tomorrow (WEDNESDAY), at 6PM est! If I receive all of the votes before the deadline, I will read them sooner. If I do not receive a vote from you by the deadline, you will receive a self vote. To vote, simply private message me on Tengaged or Skype. If possible, in your vote briefly explain why you are voting that person. Also, send confessionals. The viewers and I absolutely love confessionals. So send them in!
3387 days 12 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - Who is at most risk of going home tonight? Who is least at risk of going home tonight? Do you think it could be you tonight?

Everyone but Lukas is eligible, but everyone in this cast hates me which is fine, the sooner I get voted out, the sooner I can leave this site.
3387 days 12 hours ago
chibideidara
Edgar - If you were voted out tonight would it be considered a blindside in your eyes?

Not sure, im pretty sure im safe.
3387 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
Chris O. - When is the precise time to make a big move in this game? How does one know what is right moment to make a move?

i mean idk, in my opinion there's a clear line in the sand and i dont think anyone is going to make a move until one side is completely gone
3387 days 12 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Could we see another unanimous decision tonight, or a split vote? Will it be a blindside?

The person im voting for is a very obvious choice haha!
3387 days 1 hour ago
C_Shizz96
Chris S. - Did it surprise you how many people voted out Jordan last tribal council?

No, because that was "the plan."
3386 days 20 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - First individual immunity win. How does it feel? Do you think you needed it?

I ought to tell you about my "Immunity Curse." It's how whenever I win individual immunity, I'm voted out shortly after. It's a bit spooky, but I won't let it get in the way of my game. As for needing it? You never know. They coulda all been planning to vote me out, for all I know.
3386 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
6/8 Votes
3386 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
*Collects The Urn*

Reading the votes
3386 days 19 hours ago
chibideidara
hey
3386 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
oh god
3386 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
I feel a blindside coming
3386 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
*returns with the urn*

The person with the most votes will leave the tribal area immediately...

I'll tally the votes..
3386 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
What's a Canadian's favorite dessert?
3386 days 19 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Chocolate Moose!
3386 days 19 hours ago
Cole91
First Vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Chris S.

open group

Survivor: Yeehaw Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!