This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3437 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Trish and Steve, you've both made it as far as you can in this game, and now the power shifts to the jury.

Seven people you may have had a hand in voting out, will now vote for which one of you wins the game, and who leaves with nothing.

Jury, you'll be able to post questions and statements. Please wait until the finalists have posted their initial statements/speeches.
Steve and Trish, please mail me when you're ready for the jury to start posting.
3437 days 18 hours ago
2Beastly
Hello jury, I hope you will understand my decisions and journey through my speech.

Early on in Miwok, Jacob, AJ and Nicole approached me for an alliance. Jacob, Nicole and I made a 3 person alliance.  And Maxwell and Andrew were easy boots when we lost.

I swapped to Washoe with AJ and we grew closer and were a pair in this game. We were approached by Connor and Scott to have a 4 person majority on Washoes. Zach also tried to flip me to Trish and Mika for Tub’s alliance and quickly abandoned them and tried to be a 5th wheel to the 4 person majority.  During the time after the Adam blindside, Nicole came up to me and told me she is probably going and I had to help mend Nicole and Jacob’s relationship because I wanted the 4 remaining Miwoks to all be at the merge together.  After this happened I was invited to a 4 person chat with Rob, Nicole, and Jacob and later AJ was added and we were the Frozen 5 alliance

We kept winning on Washoes and a swap happened. Five of the Washoes and Jacob were on Shoshone. When Rob gave Jacob immunity, I had to save AJ and myself from a tie vote so I told Mika that Zach wanted her out during the first swap and was able to convince her to vote him with Trish. I was able to get my first sheep idol. I pushed for Connor’s elimination before the swap because I felt he never gave me information and had other plans without me.

When we merged, I have been turning my alliance against Harvin and with all the sheep idol paranoia no one knew the votes 100%. I asked Nicole to play a sheep idol just in case because she was receiving votes, and it was also so that she would not be too powerful since she made it known she had two. I feel eliminating Harvin benefitted my game because everyone told me he had so many sheep idols and he was loyal to Shoshone. He would also never worked with me so this move allowed me to have options in future votes. I got my 2nd sheep idol at this vote.

At final 8, the vote was supposed to be Mika and I did not want her to go yet because I felt she would still work with me. At the challenge, I was voted smartest, best at challenges, most likely to win, and nicest. I knew people are going to start thinking of me as a huge threat. I had to not let anyone have a chance to vote me out by winning the rest of the immunities. Mika won immunity, and Rob and Jacob were pushing for Scott. I thought between Scott and Trish, I had a better relationship in this game with Scott, but they did not consider Trish to leave. I knew my position in this game would not be as great with Trish here, but I was not going to make a big blindside on her because Jacob and Rob were a tight duo and stronger than the Mika/Trish duo. I talked to Scott, AJ, and Nicole that we have to vote out Jacob and asked Nicole to play another sheep idol to guarantee he would leave. And since Mika kept saying she had two sheep idols, I thought I was scot-free from the move, but Nicole told Rob which made him be against me for the rest of the game.
3437 days 18 hours ago
2Beastly
At final 7 I thought that Rob and Scott would be on board to take out Trish, but they flipped and voted Nicole. However, I voted Mika to prevent other people from getting sheep idols and only allowed AJ or myself to get one. But since we were both blindsided we did not get a sheep idol. I kind of had a feeling that Scott or Rob or both might have flipped, and AJ and I were in a tight spot.

At final 6, I knew Nicole froze Mika’s vote and I had to make sure I won immunity. Rob was so adamant on keeping Trish, that I had a feeling he had the votes to get me out at final 5. However, I promised him I would vote Mika had he let me win immunity so I did just that. AJ and I split votes again because of course I do not want the others getting sheep idols and I received my 3rd sheep idol after Rob told me Trish was voting out Mika too.

At final 5, I knew I was safe because of my three sheep idols, however, I do not want Rob to win immunity because he was my target. He showed that he was a competitor in that endurance challenge and I knew my best chances of making it to the end, is winning immunities because Trish and Scott will not take me. I played my 3 sheep idols on Trish, Scott, and AJ and Rob left at final 5.

At final 4, AJ and I were still tight and a possibility of a tie vote was really high. We both practiced for fire making challenge, but it didn’t matter because AJ lost to Trish.

At final 3, I knew I had to win to guarantee myself a spot in the finals. I voted out Scott because he played the game harder, made more moves, and is an underdog compared to Trish.

I played this game hard and fought my way to earn my spot in the end. I won 6 immunities and I had 0 votes against me. I adapted to the sheep idol twist and was flexible when unexpected events happened. I tried my best to put myself in a good position and had to make moves to further myself. I will answer any questions honestly. Thank you for your time.
3437 days 17 hours ago
Snake
Hey everyone glad to finally talk to you again. I'm making this short and sweet because i don't want to ramble on for hours..

To start off every single one of you played a much better game than me. I'm not going to try and run from that fact because well, it's true. BUT even though i'll admit to that, I did something none of you can claim.. I'm sitting here in the finals with a shot to win this game.

Look, I knew where I was in this game at all days. I knew I was perceived as one of the weakest players that couldn't do much so i used that to my advantage. I hardly tried at immunity challenges because well, I didn't need it. The only person who tried to get me out was steve and he was unsuccessful because here I am. :)

I don't like comparing our different game strategy but I really think I did a good job of building actual friendships & relationships that will continue after this game;
Harvin, I was by your side the whole time and really thought this little whore's alliance would have actually worked out.

Mika, my day one bae. You were calling shots the whole game and i was just your little wing man. :)

Rob, you basically orchestrated keeping me alive that one round when you flipped. (I still think steve doesn't know, lol sorry)

Scott, it really would have been nice if we both could have made the finals together because I would have been happy either way. Thanks for everything!

I think I've hit all my points and am now open to any and all questions.
Thank you to steve for being here and making it this far.
Thank you to the jury for taking your time out to listen..

Best of luck and thank you either way,
Trish xoxo
3437 days 17 hours ago
Monkey135
*walks into the room*
3437 days 17 hours ago
Monkey135
Well great speeches :)
3437 days 17 hours ago
Monkey135
Question to Steve: What would u do different in this game?
Question to Trish: First of all we all know Rob flipped on me lol So my question: Do u rly did something in this game?
3437 days 17 hours ago
Monkey135
lol grammer: Did u do something in this game*
3437 days 17 hours ago
2Beastly
Nicole, there is not much I would want to change because I am sitting in the finals right now. There are so many what if's and everyone has different views of what might have happened if this happened. I played to the best of my ability and maybe if I had gotten out I could answer that question better.
3437 days 17 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Steve: Steve, Steve...  Oh boy, this is gonna be a while.  I have a couple questions for you, however, I would first like to address you, and the jury, on how you not only played, but acted on this season.
        First of all, your attitude.  While I do believe that you are a perfectly kind person outside of the game, inside the game, it is a completely different story.  You always seemed very cocky and arrogant, despite having no good gameplay to back that up (I will get to that later).  You made little quips like, "I ALWAYS win immunity in ALL of my games, it's like the necklace has my name on it" and talking about how Rob and Scott were "in your pocket”. And when Rob was voted out, you and Nicole laughed at him like HE was the idiot, despite you needing 3 immunities and 3 SHEEP IDOLS to get him out, and even after he took out Nicole, too. Idk, it just felt like you (and Nicole) made it way to personal, when it didn't have to be.  Oh yeah, and you called the person sitting next to you 'Trash' the whole season. Well, maybe it'll be ironic if the “Trash” of the cast beat you in the end.  I think it really might be time to “take out the trash”, but not in the way you meant it.
       Secondly, your gameplay.  Despite being so cocky, your gameplay was a mess, something the jury should really know of, since they seem quite hazed by how you played.  You rode MY coattails on Miwok, you and Nicole BOTH admitted that.  At the swap, you got EXTREMELY lucky, since most of your enemies ended up on my tribe.  I had to suffer through numerous tribals, saving myself while at the same time taking out your rivals FOR YOU, and putting together our "Frozen Five" alliance at the merge, which took out ANOTHER one of your rivals, Harvin.  But it gets even better after that, when you made a very hasty move in taking me out, and lost the numbers completely.  Your sheep Nicole was taken out after that by Rob, and you had to continuously win challenges to survive; idek if you REALIZED it. F7, f6, f5, f4, and f3.  You had to keep winning immunity to stay in the game, and I'm sorry, but I cannot respect that gameplay.
      Now, after all that's been said, I still like you as a person, and you still have a shot at my vote, IF, and only if, you answer my questions correctly.

1. Why should I vote you after you were so cocky, despite having no reason to be?
2. Convince me that YOU played better than the 17 others that signed up to play, because right now, your gameplay pales in comparison to some of the others on the jury *glances at Rob*.
   Good luck, and good job making it here.  I've said my peace, now it's time for you to put up or shut up.
3437 days 17 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Trish: Ok, first of all…

"Snake
LETSSS GOOO.

FOR ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB & HARVINNNNNNNN (and mika <3)"

UM, WHY AM I NOT INCLUDED IN THIS? WTF???? I AM A FALLEN HERO AT THE HANDS OF STEVE TOO!!!!

You just lost major points, Trish, you have a lot of work to do to earn them back ;(.

Really though, I didn’t talk to you much in this season, and overall, it doesn’t seem like you really did much compared to some of the others on the jury xD.  Because of that, I only have ONE QUESTION TO ASK, and it is an important one.

*ahem*

What was your strategy coming into the game? Did that strategy change in any way as the season went on, and how did it help you adapt to the game?
3437 days 17 hours ago
Monkey135
first of all...I wasnt his sheep
next...u called Trish "trash" too
and I don't think I laughed at him
3437 days 17 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Well, we all sort of latched onto that, Nicole, but remember, by the end I said that we should STOP calling her that because it was rude, and you and Steve were like, "well, you can stop, but I'm gonna keep calling her that".
3437 days 17 hours ago
Monkey135
maybe u hated Reed's speech,but u just did what he did
3437 days 17 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Nicole, I'm not doing this just to be rude, I'm trying to make it difficult for the finalists, I told you that.  And this isn't your question anyways, Steve has to answer it.
3437 days 17 hours ago
Monkey135
he will but u just attacked me and it shouldnt be hard for me,right?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 6: Sierra Nevada Day 34

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!