This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #22 (FINAL Tribal Council)

Topic » Tribal Council #22 (FINAL..

3655 days 2 hours ago
pompzi
ok i'll ask m questions
3655 days 2 hours ago
pompzi
nathan, you were a very good ally and we entertained possibilities to blindsiding both of what my perception of the four way alliance was with you(liam and Audren). So my question is what made you decide to vote out Audren over liam? Also i would like to know whether in last tribal you made a last ditch effort to vote liam out forcing the 2-2?
3655 days 2 hours ago
pompzi
Liam, again you were a great ally, i have no doubt you voted for me last tribal which i don't mind but i would like to know, did you consciously take anyone here to the final to act as a goat? You were willing to vote of your closest alleys which some may call shady but i think is commendable, but was you reason for voting of audren your own decision or did you just go with the flow?
3655 days 2 hours ago
pompzi
Finally Ethan, well well well i have to say i really didn't expect to see you here at all! I didn't once speak to you. I was constantly told by audren and then liam that you were in their back pocket. Do you think you are a goat? Honestly on the audrens tribal i was gunning for you but for me Audrens protection of you is what got him out. Do you feel like you've been protected or have you taking charge of your own destiny?
3654 days 21 hours ago
flatl99
Liam, again you were a great ally, i have no doubt you voted for me last tribal which i don't mind but i would like to know, did you consciously take anyone here to the final to act as a goat? You were willing to vote of your closest alleys which some may call shady but i think is commendable, but was you reason for voting of audren your own decision or did you just go with the flow?

yes i voted for you, but as you know i wanted to bring actual competition to the finale and i would have if Ethan didnt win immunity, its unfortunate that he did. You were a great player. About Audren, no it wasnt my idea, I had always had the thought im the back of my mind but never formulated the plan. It was Nathan who approached me about the plan and i agreed with it so I decided to vote him
3654 days 18 hours ago
Nt888
I like questions they are fun :D ask me anything you guys
3654 days 17 hours ago
pompzi
Liam Don't worry i'm not angry with your decision i can completely see why you did it xD ok fair enough liam.
3654 days 17 hours ago
pompzi
nathan again i'm not annoyed with the decision to vote me out! i wasn't there to defend myself so my bad xD And fair comment yes i did scooted under the radar whilst blindsiding people xD
3654 days 17 hours ago
pompzi
It's going to be a tough choice as you both went through with in my opinion the biggest move (voting out audren) so i'll have to think. Oh and as you can probably guess ethan most likely (not defiantly) won't be getting my vote cause he still hasn't responded and hasn't done anything. I think one of you two deserve to win but the other jury members seem to be stupidly bitter!
3654 days 17 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
* keepd twerking *
3654 days 17 hours ago
flatl99
thanks Jake, it was a great game, and thanks for forgiving me :)
3654 days 16 hours ago
Nt888
Thank you Jake thanks for holding nothing against me :)
3654 days 16 hours ago
Nt888
I accidently said I voted for Liam but I voted for you oops :p

nathan, you were a very good ally and we entertained possibilities to blindsiding both of what my perception of the four way alliance was with you(liam and Audren). So my question is what made you decide to vote out Audren over liam? Also i would like to know whether in last tribal you made a last ditch effort to vote liam out forcing the 2-2?

Jake you were an amazing ally probably my number 1 ally I voted out Audren because he was well liked and had been part of all the majour moves hadnt made much enemies and he could have easily won the next two immunity challenges and gotten here and I would rather sit next to Liam who had blood on his hands but less than me than Audren who played arguablythe best game. In the last tribal it was the hardest decision I had to make both of you were really amazing allies in the end it came down to in the final tribal Liam would be really hard to beat but if the jury was bitter than alot of people wouldnt like him because he fliiped out on his alliance potentially he would be even more hate than me where as you played a under the radar game you had a tiny amount of blood on your hand and if the jury was bitter it would be me; the guy who voted all of them out and backstabbed a couple of them a goat and you who while you didnt play an all out game the jury would choose you because you didnt backstab any of them and you were not a goat so in the last tribal I voted for you Jake and for that I am sorry to you because I had to base that vote on an assumption and I hope you can forgive me
3654 days 16 hours ago
Nt888
I will be happy with me or Liam winning
3654 days 14 hours ago
MrEthan123
Pompzi:

Um To Be Honest.. Audren should be here. Not me! I wouldnt say I was a goatnor was in there pocket I was just as busy planning whats next as much as they did.Thanks to Audren I had a great game. I feel that I caused the most Blinsides and getting you out I planned it. I planned out the game and thats why im here.

open group

Kick's Survivor-Arabia (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!