This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bedroom [S2]

Topic » Bedroom [S2]

2845 days 4 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : *Pulls away* Stop saying your going tonight rod, Your going to be saved and im going home
2845 days 4 hours ago
DillyDally
*walks in sees whats going on then walks out*
2845 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Megan, youre to much of a believer... theres no way im staying... wait and see...
2845 days 4 hours ago
adamslater19
Megan : Rod, believe me, you have way more fans then me
2845 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
We will see
2845 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*lays in the bed crying*
*switches my things by Belindas*
Now she can sleep with her boyfriend
*lays on the empty bed and cries while trying to sleep*
2845 days 3 hours ago
topazisqueen
* topaz walks in * um rod why the fuck r u crying
2845 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im sick of this house Topaz... first there wasnt a day where i could celebrate, then tonight a person i liked fucking left in a nomination because of me and agaist me and now im fucking nominated again, im so over this, it too much to handle
2845 days 3 hours ago
topazisqueen
oh my gosh rod dont pull an em and say u wanna quit suck it up and stop being a baby and u gotta win for megan
2845 days 3 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im not going to quit, but im so over this... i just dont quit bc im not a fucking child or childish... and now you guys celebrate and i fuck myself up here thinking about Megan and all those shits...
2845 days 3 hours ago
WestTemp
*Walks in*... Rod do you need a hug? *crawls on his bed* I really dont want you to be mad...
2845 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Im not mad at you, im mad at me and all thats happening... im mad at my own life
2845 days 2 hours ago
WestTemp
Just remember you survived one and can do it again... All you can do is play hard. *lays down*
2845 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I dont care, im just mad because its too much at the same time and... *sighs and cries*
2845 days 2 hours ago
WestTemp
*hugs him*

open group

SG1's BBUK Series 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!