This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Formagaio Tribal Council #5

Topic » Formagaio Tribal Council #5

3800 days 10 hours ago
massgustavo95
Hello guys. For some of you grab a torch and get fire. In this game, fire represents your life. When your fire's gone, so are you. One out of the ten of you will be the fifth person voted off of Survivor Brazil. Let's get to some questions!

Hannah- Congrats you won immunity! Now that your safe are you going to make a big move?

Nora- You are one of the original Formiga that are not safe. Are you worried since your tribe is outnumbered

JT- Papagaio has seven members. Formiga has three members. Will original tribal lines affect this vote

Lisa- You were close to having a self-vote. Are you in this game to win it?

Zach- Do you think there are people that will have immunity runs? If yes, name them

Danny- You haven't been to a tribal council. Would it be tragic if you get voted off now, after many tribal wins

Red- Do you think original tribes or Nu tribes be more important?

Marty- Will being an active person give you a target?

Brian- You have survived four tribal councils and two evacuations. Same questions as Nora will Formiga be Pagonged'

Josh-You can't vote. You will get a self vote. Will people take advantage of you?

Votes due by 4:00 EST Send confessionals as well <3
3800 days 10 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
I am in this game to win it. And I'll prove it to you.
3800 days 10 hours ago
noraw6842
YES!!!!!!
3800 days 10 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian- You have survived four tribal councils and two evacuations. Same questions as Nora will Formiga be Pagonged'

It could but it also might no one ever knows
3800 days 10 hours ago
Absol
JT- Papagaio has seven members. Formiga has three members. Will original tribal lines affect this vote
oh lord.
why would they ever be in place.
ever forever NEVER EVER
3800 days 10 hours ago
RedWing91
Red- Do you think original tribes or Nu tribes be more important?
I think the old tribal lines might hold because new tribes we had one day or two.

Oh and Thank you for giving me the episode Quote.
3800 days 10 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny- You haven't been to a tribal council. Would it be tragic if you get voted off now, after many tribal wins

It will be tragic whenever I get voted off :p i just hope it's not today
3800 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Zach- Do you think there are people that will have immunity runs? If yes, name them

Honestly I think that their are a a couple strong players here and that a lot of different people will win immunity this season. And im hoping im one of them.
3800 days 6 hours ago
Hannah_McKay
Hannah- Congrats you won immunity! Now that your safe are you going to make a big move?

Why thank you! I think this necklace looks pretty damn good on me ;) I would love to make a big move tonight! I know I'm not in a great spot, and a big move is my only shot to survive the next TC i don't have immunity at. Looking at the numbers, 7 former Papagaios and 3 former Formigas....doesnt look good for me, Nora, and Bryan. With that being said, it would be crazy for the 7 to stick together! Not all 7 can be the final 2....the former Formigas are pretty useable, tbh. If a small group of Papagaios comes together and used our votes they could easily be in the final 3 or 4....that sounds a lot nicer than final 7 to me.
3800 days 1 hour ago
Marty093
Marty- Will being an active person give you a target?

I hope not it coul mean that i am a threat in this game but i think people are not like that
3799 days 16 hours ago
massgustavo95
waiting on two votes
3799 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
I got all 10 votes time to reveal them!
3799 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
*collects urn*
3799 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
First Vote
Josh
3799 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Second Vote
Josh
3799 days 15 hours ago
massgustavo95
Third Vote
Nora

open group

MassGustavo's Survivor: Masai Mara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!