This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3799 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome everyone to the premiere of Survivor Tocantins. For the next 25 days you will compete against each other to win the Gift prize. It all starts here.

Survivor Tocantins will have Hidden Immunity Idols. If you win that challenge you can guess one of the 100 numbers available on the main page of the group. IF YOU DO NOT WIN THE CHALLENGE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GUESS FOR THE IDOL. There are two different numbers for two different idols. If you find an idol, it is up to you whether or not you keep it or share it with anyone you want. The rules for the Hidden Immunity Idols are simple.
1)        If you do not feel safe, or want to keep someone else safe by playing the idol, you MUST tell me so when you send in your vote.
2)        Idols are playable until the Final 5. Any attempt to play one after that will be denied.

Another twist I will be introducing is the “One Step Further” Twist.

The twist is essentially easy to understand and easy to apply to a game. After the challenge is over,  the winning tribe can choose any one of the losing tribe to be immune from the vote. The tribe that wins is not allowed to choose the same person twice in a row.

Ex. Timbira wins the challenge and choose to give Mark immunity. Next challenge, Timbira wins the challenge but cannot choose Mark again, so they choose Rick. The twice in a row rule applies even when you win a challenge and win another one 3 challenges later.
And now time for the first challenge of Survivor Tocantins.

The first challenge is very simple, the staple of premiere challenges anywhere in the Tengaged Survivor world. It is “Pass the Torch”.

The rules are as follows:

At my go, one person from each tribe will post “Lights Torch for [Tribe Name]”. That same person will then pass it to one of the other 7 members of their tribe by posting “Passes torch to [Username/Name ] for [Tribe Name]” Then it is that tribe member’s job to pass it to another member of the tribe. This will continue until 1 tribe has passed their torch through every member of the tribe. Once that has happened, ANY member of the finished tribe can post “Light’s [Tribe Name]’s Immunity Fire. First tribe to do so wins IMMUNITY and a GUESS to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

If after 45 minutes have passed and neither tribe has completed the challenge, any member EXCEPT for the person who just passed the torch along can fill in for one of the tribe’s members by posting “For [name], passes torch to [different name] for [tribe name]. If someone fills in for that person, they cannot fill in for different person. It must be a different person. EX. Bob hasn’t shown up to the challenge and Greg passed the torch to Bob. Fred, who already did his job and passed the torch can post “For Bob, passes torch to Melissa”.

The Challenge will begin at 6pm EST/5pm CST on January 7, 2014. Please try to make it, I understand if you might be a little late, but if you cannot make it please mail me or post in the comments below.

Also please send me a Pre-Game confessional with any alliances or any thoughts that may have been formed. And include me in any strategizing and alliance chats.
3799 days 13 hours ago
levonini
Idk if I can make it
3799 days 10 hours ago
Absol
I may be a little late b.c I get home at like 4 pm mst but do other shit so yeah
3799 days 9 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I think I'll be able to make it.
3799 days 7 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
I can do it but I have to go so I will light it first
3799 days 5 hours ago
JETTEJ
I can make it!
3799 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
CHECK IN STARTS NOW
3799 days 2 hours ago
levonini
hi
3799 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
saw catching fire today ^.^
3799 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Jalapao:

Timbira:
levonini
ryanhawk71
3799 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
OMG i gtg :( bye guys
3799 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Jalapao:

Timbira:
levonini
3799 days 2 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
I have to go first
3799 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Here:
Jalapao:

Timbira:
levonini
SomebodyAwesome
3799 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
Survivors Ready?
3799 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
GO!

(light the torch)

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!