This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 [Solarrion]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 [Solarrion]

3396 days 22 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

We now bring in the first member of our Jury. Noah, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions!

Please answer each one.

What went down at the last Tribal Council?
Now that Jury has started, does it change why you vote people out?
Is there a specific target that is going to be targeted tonight?
Last tribal we saw Jera use her idol, what precautions do you take to avoid an idol being played or at least divert it's power?
Who's in control of the game?

Dylan has individual immunity. You cannot vote for Dylan. Everyone else is fair game.

All votes are due to me as soon as possible, but I'll maybe read them around 6:30pm EST/5:30pm CST tomorrow.

Send in confessionals and please include me in all strategy talks and skype chats (Skype is: Drago.Survivor00)

Good luck!
3396 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
What went down at the last Tribal Council? IDK, but I know Noah rubbed some people the wrong way, I hope those lines weren't definitive
Now that Jury has started, does it change why you vote people out? No, I still vote based on who I trust and what keeps myself and/or friends safe.
Is there a specific target that is going to be targeted tonight? There will probably be 2 or 3
Last tribal we saw Jera use her idol, what precautions do you take to avoid an idol being played or at least divert it's power? I think idols are a tricky subject and I'm not sure if they'll come up again soon
Who's in control of the game? you
3396 days 21 hours ago
DBWs
Noah was blindsided, and I think a lot of different information went around which resulted in some chaos, it showed how much the game is on

In a way, but right now I just have to think about making it 1 tribal at a time, then worrying about jury later

I doubt 1 specific one, I think there are many threats and many different targets.

Last tribal we saw Jera use her idol, what precautions do you take to avoid an idol being played or at least divert it's power?
You gotta make sure you can trust everyone in your alliance, sometimes have a little hope, and make sure the minority alliance isn't after you either.

Well it's not me :P I really don't know because of the 7 people that voted together last time, I'm not sure how they exactly work.
3396 days 21 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Its quite obvious, instead of dodging answers people need to be straightforward. There were quite a few lies spread around, and I admit I was a part of few. But, there is a clear majority here, and everyone knows that. Austin, Dylan, and I are on the outs, so I'm expecting to go home tonight.

Apparently not. These people haven't done a very good job at being favorable with the jury.

I see myself being targeted, so yes, there is.

Well, as the majority showed us, you need only to lie to divert its power.

Obviously the majority. All I can say is, good luck to those of you in the majority, because your going to need it xomemfinal six and its only you guys left.

Xoxo
3396 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan

Noah left, duh :P.

Not this early, but it will later on for sure.

Probably, I mean, there are a million different thoughts but some people have just built giant targets on their backs, we will probably see one of them stabbed this round- BULLSEYE! :P

People are being really cautious about idols cause there are a lot of them... you basically just have to be super careful about who's getting the votes :P

Who the hell knows at this point? XD
3396 days 19 hours ago
mrcool
What went down at the last Tribal Council? Noah got out LOL
Now that Jury has started, does it change why you vote people out? No..
Is there a specific target that is going to be targeted tonight? No
Last tribal we saw Jera use her idol, what precautions do you take to avoid an idol being played or at least divert it's power? Yes
Who's in control of the game? I don't know
3396 days 6 hours ago
mman23
Noah was unfortunately a casualty of colliding plans

Not really. It may change how you approach voting someone out in terms of how you treat them.

I would assume so, but I doubt this vote will be unanimous.

I think you just have to make a decision and hope you read the situation correctly!

3396 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
I'll go tally the votes...
3396 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
GL everyone
3396 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a HIdden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
3396 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
gl...
3396 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
*no one stands*
3396 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
as, like, 3 idols are played.
3396 days 4 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Im ready to go.... XD
3396 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out must leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
3396 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
First vote...

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!