This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3367 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
Thank You Clair
3367 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
I was loyal and honest the entire game to bobby, and down to f3 with you clair
plus bobby told me he was gonna vote you if he won which I doubt
Also, if I told you that I wasn't taking you why the hell would you take me if you won (which is what I thought was gonna happen)
3367 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
Earlier in the game, people told me that they wanted to vote out Clair, in which I did not vote her.  Her and I were loyal to each other during the game.
3367 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
And we didn't lie about being friends, we are friends now
3367 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
Yeah but so was I bobby. I received the same mails from andalib and blake
3367 days 19 hours ago
Sackeshi
Bobby and Alex my question for you both is? What points in your game were you not dependant on anyone else or when did you control your fate.
3367 days 19 hours ago
bklimas
Most of the time I was dependent on almost everyone during the whole entire game.
3367 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
um well, like I said, I could've sent bobby home 3 times, and the final 3 win I won immunity I sent the biggest threat home
3367 days 19 hours ago
Sackeshi
Alex Prove yo me this is not a case of the person running the whole game gets to f3 then is taken out because they know they will win?
3367 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
im 99% responsible in blake leaving. I told clair what blake told me, which she then talked to me and bobby about getting him out. So f5. But the thing is, clair played the best game. None of us can doubt that. But the thing was I actually DID something
3367 days 19 hours ago
Sackeshi
alex congrats you will be getting my vote and i hope you win 7-0 because bobby admited he did nothing so congrats. :)
3367 days 19 hours ago
ghrocky100
thanks andalib
3367 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Alex, that's why I don't get it. You voted me off because I was a threat? How come I was a threat? Almost everyone here feel betrayed by me. Some of here doesn't like me at all. Another thing is, I would love to hear more if you told me you're not going to take me in the Final 2 with you. That is more respectable. My point is, you were very shady to ask me about being in the Final 2, when you knew all along you are not going to take me in the Final 2 with you.

TO ALL OF YOU, Bobby is NOT a floater. There is a fine line between just voting with the majority without thinking about your game, and voting with the majority because it would give advantage to your game. Bobby voted with me because he thinks that is good for his game. He didn't float throughout the game. He didn't ride "Clair's coattails". Bobby DESERVES to win! :-)

Bobby, another question, if you win Final Immunity, who would you take with you in the Final? I wast an honest answer. :-)
3367 days 18 hours ago
ghrocky100
Well yes clair but being shady is survivor. And bobby didn't make his OWN decisions besides following you. I made multiple decisions.
3367 days 18 hours ago
bklimas
Honestly to say, if I did win.  I would have taken you Clair.

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!