This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Laos Applications

Topic » Survivor: Laos Applications

3661 days 17 hours ago
climbingdolphins
Name:dolphins
Hometown:boulder, Colorado
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategic, social, physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?:villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique?:nobody will consider me a threat but the whole time I will really be pulling all the strings
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?:yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?:yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?:yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?:survivor china, it was super focused on strategy and less on drama
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?:I am very strategic
What makes you different from everyone else?:I'm so much awesomer than all of them:)
3661 days 13 hours ago
Rico5
Name: *RICO*
Hometown: *DALLAS TX*
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at:  *1. STRATEGIC 2. PHYSICAL 3. SOCIAL*
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?:  *HERO!*
What do you bring to the table that is unique?:  *I AM A COACH, SO I AM A LEADER.  I AM A SELF MOTIVATOR, AND CAN MOTIVATE OTHER AS WELL.  ALSO, I NEVER GIVE UP!*
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: *YUP*
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?:  *DEPENDS HOW OFTON THAT IS*
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?:  *OF COURSE*
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?:
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: *PERSERVERANCE* 
What makes you different from everyone else?:  *I am a mix of characters.  I will play strong, but will not dominate challenges.  I will be good socially but not great, and I will strategize to the end if necessary, but will not over do It to the point of making enemies.*
3656 days 4 hours ago
BanjoThePenguin
banjo
Victoria, Australia
Strategic Social Physical
hero
I'm a music freak because I love the Banjo
yeah
yep
yes
Leif because he's small but he don't care
bringing the fun but I'm strategic
I'm nice with a evil side and I'm fun-loving and I'm a really funny person and I bring the music
3656 days 4 hours ago
macalexmac
This is the application section for Survivor: Laos, the third season in my series.  Please fill out the following:

Name: Alex
Hometown:Howick, Auckland, New Zealand
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: Strategic Physical Social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: Cunning and can be cruel if I want to get my way.
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: yep
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: Sure
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: or cause
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: H vs V cuz it was so intense
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: Manipulative
What makes you different from everyone else?: People don't expect me to do bad things but I will.

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.
3655 days 18 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Applications will close in 24 hours, as we have enough applications.
3655 days 18 hours ago
Kenu67
This is the application section for Survivor: Laos, the third season in my series.  Please fill out the following:

Name: Kenu
Hometown: San Antonio
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: physical, strategic, and social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: defiantly a villain
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: I am a really tough competition and will not be afraid to call someone out if I have to, I'm in it to win it
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yes
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: cook island, fans vs favorites 1, and hero vs. Villains
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: my ruthlessness
What makes you different from everyone else?: I can be bitchy and physical but all very smart and strategic

Note that challenges will be usually non-live, although I will explain it in more detail once the time arises.  Also note that the main twist of the season is yet to be revealed.
3654 days 14 hours ago
Basketball200

Name: ryan
Hometown: Boston
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: 1. Strategic
      2. Social
      3. Physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: Villain because i love to blinside people and lie to ppl's faces.
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: My ability to decide when to make a big move.
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: yes
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yup
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Heroes Vs Villains because Russel Hantz strategically dominated the game after coming off his first season and that showed me that i really like villains.
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: Playing the game really smart.
What makes you different from everyone else?: I could really tell when someone is lying to me through the messages that will help in this game

3653 days 11 hours ago
joeyswagger4life

Name:Joey
Hometown:Las Vegas,Nevada
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategic , social , physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?:hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: great attitude and I will never give up , I'll fight my way to the end
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: yes !
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?:yes
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: ofcourse always 100%
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Beauty, Brawn, Brain , because I loved the division and alliances
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: my strategical side
What makes you different from everyone else?: I'm able to think with my mind and not my heart, I can make true allies and be very loyal

3652 days 10 hours ago
anthonyds__
Name:Anthony
Hometown:Toronto Canada
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: strategic, and social
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?:hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: Ill bring lots of excitement! Ill also do whatever I need to to get to the end :)
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: yes !
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?:yes! :)
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: yes! :)
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: Beauty, Brawn, Brain. I loved the cast!
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: my strategic point of view
What makes you different from everyone else?: Ill do anything to win, I wont play with my heart!  :)

3651 days 15 hours ago
Corrina_Beana410
Name: Corrina
Hometown: Mineapolis Minnesota
Rank your abilities in social, strategic, and physical strength in the order that you are best at: social,strategic then physical
Would you consider yourself a hero or villain?: probably hero
What do you bring to the table that is unique?: super friendly, talk to everyone but I will do anything to win :)
Will you actually be active, over the course of May and June?: absolutely, hate inacts
Will you send in confessionals at least once per cycle?: most likely
Will you try to the best of your ability to vote at every tribal council and participate in challenges?: of course
What's your favorite season of Survivor and why?: honestly, never a watched survivor but the group games look fun
What is your best quality in the game for Survivor?: probably my social game
What makes you different from everyone else?: I am super loyal! You prove your loyalty to me and I will always have your back :)

open group

Applications Group (DVMP's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!