This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Life at Ponderosa [Vietnam]

Topic » Life at Ponderosa [Vietnam]

3588 days 20 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
lol Ali, sitting there, bitch you didnt even make merge ;)
3588 days 15 hours ago
RyGuy92
Becka, have fun watching. Cause with his attitude, everyone who didn't vote with him getting in here is going to have a tough time. Unlike you, I'm just trying to be a good person in here. I'm not saying I didn't lie or deceive, but I do try to care about others around me in the game. That includes you. I don't hate you and I'm not angry with you. Do you treat ppl like this in life? You need to grow up. I don't know if you noticed, but...WE'RE BOTH OUT!!! Grow up man. You're crying over spilled milk. It happened so get over it.
3588 days 15 hours ago
RyGuy92
Becka, the first two sentences are you. The rest is addressed to Pokeguy.
3588 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
LOL, I'm how detailed you got in that paragraph, shows how much I actually annoyed you, I love it and honestly if someone pisses me off or indeed backstabs me, I will happily make there life a living hell because I don't give a shit since they didn't care about me in the first place.

Plus you were basically a sheep in the game and did or said nothing until you wanted to spread lies which btw would of meant you had NO and I meant 0 shot at winning this game so congrats on that one
3588 days 11 hours ago
pikachu142
*Walks in to Ponderosa pissed off*
3588 days 11 hours ago
RyGuy92
I'm not annoyed about your opinions, but your attitude sucks. I just think that your an actual horrible person and I don't like bullies online or in person. No one should ever try to make someone else feel bad about yourself. I don't know you personally, but if you bully people like this in your actual life, then you honestly are not a nice guy and I gladly will defend people who need someone in their corner. Seriously try to be a better person. I'm not perfect or a good guy necessarily cause it's all just perspective, but I at least try.
3588 days 11 hours ago
pikachu142
*Sits on sofa  with a bag of popcorn*
3588 days 11 hours ago
IRandomal123
*walks into Ponderosa and quietly slumps down into a chair*
- Where do you think you went wrong? I think I went wrong by not speaking out more firstly. Everytime I tried to speak with someone they never responded back! I'm definitely not proud of my gameplay. I tried to be quiet so people wouldn't see me as a threat! I wish I talked more.
- Of the people remaining, who has the best chance? Why? At this point I honestly could care less because people threw me under bus.
- Of the people remaining, who has the worst chance? Why? A lot of them.
- Who are you rooting for? I'd say Jimbo or anyone whos trying.
3588 days 11 hours ago
IRandomal123
Wow *laughs to myself* Is anyone here?
3588 days 10 hours ago
RyGuy92
I'll be on here back and forth.
3588 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*watches Chris and Zach walk in*

I'm so glad to see you both here.....because I didn't want either of you to win....but now I have to spend my time here with you

*looks at Towny*

And I've already this bitch to deal with

*looks around*

Great guess I'm sunbathing but the pool by myself
3588 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks over to the pool*
*lays down on lawn chair*
*relaxes and starts to read a book*
3588 days 10 hours ago
IRandomal123
*wallks and puts feet into pool and turns around*
Ollie, I honestly wish you were still in the game. My gameplay was about as atrocious as Violet keeping to herself.
3588 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*looks around*

Honestly I'm only telling you this because we were on the same tribe......yeah it was, you were floater, sorry for the truth but that's how I felt
3588 days 8 hours ago
IRandomal123
I know I just hope the Final Three is not a bunch of asses.

open group

Ponderosa [Survivor's Survivor]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!