This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CONFESSIONALS

Topic » CONFESSIONALS

3613 days 3 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
it sucks not knowing what the viewers think of you but hey you either dwell on it or keep taking fierce photos.  Socail Media I want to thank you for all the votes because it the reason why I fight but i still want to give out my best without my fans .... I have to be honest I like the aspect of people voting for us which is great but I cant bare to see a model that doesnt preform the best win Social Media its going to make me what to fight even harder me to stay .... So all im asking is for people to vote for people that actually give out great pics and not make this a popularity contest ....After this people might hate me but guess only here to prove judges and views im A NEXT TOP MODEL ....
3612 days 23 hours ago
Maicolx3
Preach it Kimberly
3612 days 11 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I am really excited! I think this will be really fun, and I feel like I have done a solid job so far.
3612 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
im so excited to see the outcome of this week ...nervous that I may not make it I was the last model let into the house :(
3612 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
A bit disappointed with my scores, but all I can do is try to take a better photo next week if I'm here. I don't think it's particularly fair that I have points taken off for not looking directly at the camera, but I respect the judges and will work harder for the next photoshoot/challenge!
3612 days 9 hours ago
Maicolx3
I don't know but I feel a little romance building up between me and this girl in the house. I think she may know who she is :) She's really pretty btw
3612 days 8 hours ago
Carlisle
Got perfect scores across the board in my challenge & photoshoot which is such a great way to start out the competition!

I feel confident that I can maintain that and keep getting perfect scores until the finish line. I came here to win!
3612 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Seeing someone go is hard and it brings you back to why you're here in the first place. To win this you have to bring your A game each and every week. That's what, and I'm sure all of the beauties, plan on doing. I wish Cameron the best of luck in the future!
3612 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
very upset my scores were so low but I gotta keep fighting I know I have what it takes to climb to the top
3612 days 8 hours ago
zh1999
Cocky bitches trying to throw shade at Panel. Adrianna must not know that Sharkiesha is my older sister!
3612 days 8 hours ago
Maicolx3
Coming into this competition I didn't think at all I was going to get a low call out on the first week. This goes to show that Dara's Next Top Model is no joke and it's the real deal.
3612 days 8 hours ago
Maicolx3
Wishes the best of luck to Cameron
3612 days 8 hours ago
boozes
I'm so happy to be here and I feel like and me and Augustus been getting closer and I feel like I trust him in this house then all the other shady bitches
3612 days 7 hours ago
zh1999
Adrianna walks in the Water room and im like F*CK!!!!! Lord give me strength! Augustus and Ashanti are the highlights of the room. OH and the beautiful scenery!
3611 days 2 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
I really like these girls because they all show different personalities which i like

open group

Dara4ever's NEXT TOP MODEL (Gift Giveaway)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!