This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE PANEL WEEK 7

Topic » LIVE PANEL WEEK 7

3550 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
omg hi! lol
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Isabel Your next beauty!

Kara: isabel: again, not a fan of the hand over head and don't care for the shell but yay for a model making eye contact! love the curve of your back & the booty tootch! is it hot in here?! 17/20

Dara;Isabel: WOW!!! This is one of your best shots of the season! This shot has soo much vunrability yet power! I love the intensity in your face  and the elegance in your body! I just wish you would've extended your neck a bit more. 18.5/20
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Nikitasha your up next:)

Kara:nikitasha: wow your skin!! and i really want this suit! i think you kinda did what was expected as far as body positioning go but you are flawless :) 16/20

Dara:Nikitasha: Love your smize! Great face and overall great shot, I wish you would've given us more shape with your body! 15.5/20
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Erika your up next beauty!

Kara:erika: your right arm is dead and the left hand on your hip looks funky. that being said, you have the perfect swimwear body & you did a decent job 15/20

Dara:Erika: Stunning Face. This shot is a bit too commercial, so next time make it more high fashion by adding more intensity. On a positive note your body is amazing. 15.5/20
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Shine your up hun!

Kara: shine: yes yes yes! you look sexy and strong. i love the facial expression and the neck extension. i love everything about it! 20/20

Dara:Shine: Beautiful and very striking! I love the neck extension, this is a very high fashion swimwear shot! 19/20
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Tania, come on up!

Kara:tania: standard hand over head :/ your eyes look dead. i understand you were showing off your "assets" but i wish you would have pierced the lens with those eyes! 14/20

Dara:Tania: So elegant and serene! I love how its very sexy without overdoing it! The face is amazing. This is one of your best shots for me. 17.5/20
3550 days 14 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow one good comment and one bad :( and i didnt do very well in challenge this could be it for me :(
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Ashanti, your up girlie!

Kara:ashanti: your face is stunning! but this isnt supposed to be a beauty shot :c you were asked for fierce swimwear and didn't deliver. 9/20

Dara:Ashanti: Not your best! The face looks awkward, and I don’t see swimwear at all. 8/20
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
Last but not the least Miss Anja!!

Kara:anja: your body pose is amazing - bold and in your face just like the styling. what could have made this photo better for me is you staring down the camera, face on. 17.5/20

Dara:Anja: High Fashion Couture!!!! LOVE IT. I love the dynamic shapes your doing with your body. Your face could be a bit more dynamic but great job! 18.5/20
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
CALLOUT!!!

I have 8 gorgeous ladies in front of me but I only have 7 photos!
3550 days 14 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
* nervous*
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK!

SHINE

Shine- 20+19+9+10=58-1st
3550 days 14 hours ago
Dara4ever
RUNNER UP FOR BEST PHOTO!

Augustus- 18+18.5+10+2(Challenge win bonus)+9=57.5-2nd
3550 days 14 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
grats guys :)
3550 days 14 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Good job!

open group

Dara4ever's NEXT TOP MODEL (Gift Giveaway)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!