This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3554 days 8 hours ago
sahmosean
Duke
Happy

These two guys made it to the end

BUT

they don't have the power

Robby, Akshay, Me2013, Ray, Janice, Ben, and Stewen, they're the ones with the power now.

Happy and Robby will post their statements  first. They will try to sway you on their own. Then, the jury will start asking questions! These questions will help your MILLION DOLLAR DECISION

Please send me your jury votes by Monday at 3PM CST/4PM EST because that's when the reunion will be! If you don't vote, then you will NOT be allowed back for another season, and also you'll just be a LAME ASS
3554 days 8 hours ago
Absol
happy202 is a radical person and duke is a LAME ASS
3554 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Wow hard decision....

Someone who backstabbed everyone at every turn or someone who lied and flip flopped at every tribal.

LOL at not a lot of votes being cast in this game tbh

Absol I am with you man.
3554 days 7 hours ago
Aesop
I'm waiting until these two assholes make their opening statements before I ask questions
3554 days 7 hours ago
Happy202
first of all, welcome back Jurors, I hope you all had a great time in the jury house while we were starved out here on the island in the pouring rain... ( Your Welcome for sending you there)

I believe I played one hell of a survivor game, I helped the original Tadhana tribe win the first
4 tribe immunites, At merge I won another 4 individual immunites, I was only an eligible vote for 3 tribal councils, all of which I did not receive a vote. I think I played a near perfect game, I aligned myself with 2 people who have become very close friends of mine, and stayed loyal to them the entire game (Bringing one of them to Final 2 with me). I wasn't the most social guy, although I didn't need to be... However all but one of my votes went through as planned... I would hope all you jurors respect my game and how I played it, I didn't LIE to any one of you and that is the truth, if not question me on it!

I love you all and it was wonderful playing this game with you guys! I hope you guys pound me with great questions, I am always willing to answer!
3554 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Aesop
I'm waiting until these two assholes make their opening statements before I ask questions

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So I'm guessing that "Nigel" is going to be the big winner in this game!
It is a joke when the two finalist are seen in such negative light and still have the nerve to say they played a "good game" umm seriously! #delusional
3554 days 7 hours ago
Duke
*Looks at the Jury*

Hey guys I'm going to try to keep this brief cause know one wants to hear somebody ramble on for thirty paragraphs about every thing they did. I will keep it simple. I'm deserving to win this game because I came in with a strategy and executed it to the best of my abilities. Sometimes I played dirty, sometimes I lied but everything I did was to gain that edge over you guys, my opponents.  In sports sometimes it's not the most talented, or the smartest or the hardest working that wins but the person that is wiling to do what others won't to win, they have that killer instinct that makes them great and in Survivor sometimes you need have that same killer instinct.

I came into the game knowing  that to win I needed to make strong alliances and build relationships with people in this game. Coming from a dominant tribe helped for me to not only build this trust but also get a sense for how others were interacting with each other. It became quite clear to me that Happy n Robby (my two main allies throughout the game) distrusted each other and so to me that became the perfect alliance for me to be the middle man in once we merged. Even though I was ranked on Underdogs tribe I was the highest ranked on Tadhanna, showing my strategy to that point on my tribe was working.

At the merge I needed my social and strategic game to be at it's strongest. Happy and Me both became huge threats to others in the game. I thought the longer people were worried about players like Happy n Me that strategic and social players like Robby and myself would remain target free. This was a strategy that kept me safe for the majority of the merge and it also allowed for my alliance to stay intact until the final six where I think everyone knew moves needed to be made. With so many targets still in the game though I was an afterthought and while the vote didn't go my way completely at the point I had built enough trust with people that I needed to that I knew the the f3 of me, Robby and Happy was possible.

Once we actually got there and it became reality I also knew that both thought as the other as a bigger threat than me. I thought both of them would take me to the final 3 and ultimately that was what I needed to get here and win. I might not have relied on my physical skills like Happy to survive to this point but I showed that it's possible make it to the end without immunity and still hold a strategic hand in the way the game unfolded. I might have burned some of you but I hope you understand it's wasn't personal, it was to beat you, it was all in the noble pursuit of victory. I can't wait for your questions, I expect some of ya to give me a go so it should be fun. At the end of the day vote for the person you think won this game, straight up that's all you should do.
3554 days 7 hours ago
Temeky
Duke, Happy, why should I vote for you when you had an alliance and backstabbed everyone in it?
3554 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Temeky
Duke, Happy, why should I vote for you when you had an alliance and backstabbed everyone in it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol I do feel sorry for the host, this may just be the most hated f2 ever in the history of survivor
3554 days 7 hours ago
me2013
LOL not personal..... so the rude messages that I got were in no way personal.
sorry - think again. You are the one who instigated everything, you got down and dirty to win a game and throw your "allies" under the bus. Did they both know that you offered to ditch one or both of them many times! (no that isnt a question )- because quite frankly I'm not sure there is even anything I need you to say to even come close to convincing me that you played a "good" game. It is a  shame that Robby didn't take my word at face value this game cause he is the only one that would have gotten my vote. But yet again he lied to me as well....

You know what they say about being burnt - once you get burnt you never go back again.
3554 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
My internet isn't too strong here right now so this is gonna be brief

So happy first um well I think a lot of times people that win a lot of challenges get a lot of crap they don't deserve so I'm gonna try not to do that I feel like you played well but when you almost always have immunity it's easier to make huge strategic moves because no one can get you out and I feel like you didn't play hard enough on the non physical parts so although you played well I feel that you could've played better

Dan :) my partner in crime I have a ton of insight into your game since we played almost exactly the same game except you played it better you deserve to be here over me which makes me wonder why happy brought you over me xD though I saw it coming I think that you played an amazing g game you and me play a social game but we don't rely on it you didn't need to win challenges all you needed was your strategic and social skills and I think that if you had of tried and won a challenge you might not be here right now you played exactly how you needed to and you kept the right people in to keep a target off your back
3554 days 6 hours ago
Temeky
Galore and GentlemanG should be in the final 2, these guys do not deserve it.
3554 days 6 hours ago
me2013
Temeky
Galore and GentlemanG should be in the final 2, these guys do not deserve it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I love this jury <3
3554 days 6 hours ago
Happy202

This is completely honest, I was never in an alliance... My only 2 alliance members were Ray and Duke I never promised safety or my word to anybody else in the cast and that is a fact.
3554 days 6 hours ago
Absol
i'm voting for happy because he's cool
3554 days 6 hours ago
Happy202
@robbyjak, I respect where you're coming from... However, every single one of my votes went thru except for the 1... Duke came to me everyday asking the vote and I determined it, I feel like day in and day out I controlled the vote

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!