This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #10: Quechua

3522 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
I thought I might as well post this, even though it's way shorter and probably won't be used until I read them.

Question for everyone: Do you think that the immunity winner will receive votes, and then have them nullified, changing the fate of all? How much will that play into things?
3522 days 7 hours ago
BambiBoo6
Question for everyone: Do you think that the immunity winner will receive votes, and then have them nullified, changing the fate of all? How much will that play into things?

I think it will be a pretty unified vote. I'm not sure how unified exactly but I think at least a small majority of us voted the same way. Good luck everyone
3522 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996

I think it will be unified as well
3522 days 7 hours ago
superman11

i think so to,
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
3522 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
*stands and sits back down*
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, I'll read the votes.
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Matt (self-vote)
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3522 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3522 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Unaminous
3522 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!