This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8- Itasy [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Tribal Council #8- Itasy [S4:..

3385 days 7 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Put your name for a question.

Votes are due by 8 PM EST tomorrow. You all are online now, so we could get this done tonight ;). If you do not vote, your vote will be randomized. Once you vote, you may change your vote, so feel free to send me a new vote if you want to change it before the votes are read. I will read the votes early if I have all of them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one. Send confessionals as well!
3385 days 7 hours ago
KidA
me
3385 days 6 hours ago
KidA
Also, JMez and Copenhagen are not online goodbye to ur dreams
3385 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
Ryan- Did you intentionally answer your name for the first quote?
3385 days 6 hours ago
Cole91
lol maybe they took Lemur :P
3385 days 6 hours ago
KidA
Ryan- Did you intentionally answer your name for the first quote?

No, I did not intentionally answer my name for the first quote, and quite frankly, I'm insulted if anyone thinks that. I messed up and tried to make light of it, but my tribe knows that I try to put 100% into challenges. I've contributed plenty to this tribe, I hope my one mistake and off-night does not negate that.
3385 days 6 hours ago
JMez2612
Im back boo
3385 days 6 hours ago
JMez2612
Josh
3385 days 6 hours ago
Copenhagen
Bryce
3385 days 6 hours ago
Copenhagen
38 min agoKidA
Also, JMez and Copenhagen are not online goodbye to ur dreams
3385 days 6 hours ago
Copenhagen
I AM A DREAM RUINER DONT HATE ME
3385 days 6 hours ago
wangifold
Josh- Who stands the best chance of going home tonight?
Bryce- Do you think these tribes will ever merge?
3385 days 5 hours ago
JMez2612
Who stands the best chance of going home tonight?

The people who serve no purpose on this tribe
3385 days 5 hours ago
Copenhagen
Bryce- Do you think these tribes will ever merge?

Funny you ask that. See, I was expecting a F10 merge. Didn't happen. Ok, that's a possibility. Maybe F9 merge, still makes sense.

Then it did NOT happen. Final 8 merge? Unlikely honestly. I think there is a chance of NO merge this season and we simply play til about 4 people left.
3385 days 5 hours ago
Copenhagen
Good luck yall.
3385 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
All the votes are in.
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!