This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Azores General Discussion

Topic » Azores General Discussion

3356 days 16 hours ago
mman23
Andrew kept telling me that Joe was a threat because he would get votes from people who didn't betray like Tim, Dana, etc. I thought he was being nonsensical but I couldn't speak for the jurors. So pissed that Joe sided with the other two; though I guess he (rightfully) saw a final 3 with Britt and Anthony as more appealing than one with me and Andrew.

What really did me in was Britt winning that final 5 immunity- I think if anybody else wins, she's out. And if one of me or Andrew win then we're both safe thanks to his idol, thus Britt leaves 2-0 (3).

If this were a final 2 of Britt or Andrew, who would you all be choosing based on what you currently know?
3356 days 10 hours ago
Joeker
Hey dipshit you tried to vote me out that round and I know I had like no shot at winning the game so this is Andrews to lose now
3356 days 8 hours ago
mman23
I wanted you out until I heard that Brittany was targeting me, at which point I couldn't talk to you about switching to Anthony.

I'm convinced if I wasn't on vacation I would've been able to make the finals.

Joe you had no game so I'd consider keeping the tone down :)
3356 days 7 hours ago
Joeker
Still doesn't give you the right to get pissy at me
3356 days 7 hours ago
mman23
I wasn't pissy. Just wished you played harder.
3356 days 4 hours ago
Joeker
I was busy with IRL stuff
3356 days 2 hours ago
mman23
Sorry for anyone who read my whole thing..I just had a lot to say! :P
3356 days 1 hour ago
Timster
Fascinating. I'm suprised y'all didn't take Britt out sooner especially after the challenge where everyone said she is the biggest threat/best social game, etc.

It's hard between Britt & Andrew. I'm basing it soley on their speeches cause I think they both played good games.
3356 days 1 hour ago
mman23
TBH if I hadn't gone on vacation I would've tried using Rich and Joe to get it done in the final 6. Then I'd pick up Anthony to boot Rich with me and Andrew, then when Andrew won final 4 immunity I'd take Anthony out leaving a me, Andrew, Joe final 3 that I think i'd win with.

Alas, I'll take a week in 80 degree Dominican Republic away from polar vortex New England over the win :P

open group

Ponderosa (Obscurity's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!