This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

912 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LIVE @ 3pm EST -
911 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Check-in for the challenge -
911 days 7 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
im here friends
911 days 7 hours ago
brosky17
ready to flop again!!!
911 days 7 hours ago
adrius
Hi
911 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Here -

Adrian F.
Brenden W.
Scott D.
911 days 7 hours ago
Kindred7
I probably won’t be active as usual. Kindred
911 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
Petition to change the time
911 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We can definitely talk out a better start time for challenges. There is 10 of you. We can try to accommodate you all
911 days 7 hours ago
Kindred7
I prefer sometime between 5:30pm and 8:30pm EST
911 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
I need after 6pm est
911 days 7 hours ago
SeaKing
Here - if this is still happening :p
911 days 7 hours ago
adrius
8:30 pm is so late for me lol. Here would be 2:30 am
911 days 7 hours ago
FairyBoss
HERE
911 days 7 hours ago
nickgqc
here
911 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Today everyone will compete in a challenge known as......

"The Final Heat"

Reason for the name of the challenge is because it normally takes place in heats. With the number of castaways present. We will do them all in row. And you will not be allowed to start the next station until you complete the first station.

Station #1. Castaways will be tasked with a challenge that will test their speed. On my "GO" each castaway participating will create their OWN Forum including their name/username as the Forum title. Your job is simple from their. Spam your Forum to 50 Posts. Once this is done. You may move onto Station #2.

[You may post anything you want in your Forums for Heat 1. But, the title of the Forum must include your name OR username.]

For Station #2. Each castaway will be tasked with a challenging task. Each castaway will create a Blog. The object is to get  7 DIFFERENT users to trend YOUR username in the blog you create. Get 7 people to trend your username and you may move onto Station #3.

-Anyone who has participated in this season may not help
-MULTIS will NOT be tolerated

In order to successfully complete Station #2. You must post your Blog in THIS Forum for it to count!

For the Final Station. You will be tasked with UNSCRAMBLING a phrase. Their job is simple; unscramble the words and then the phrase. The first castaway to post the finished phrase in THIS FORUM will win INDIVIDUAL Immunity and a clue to the location of the re-hidden merge Idol.

If you have any questions; please ask before we begin.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!