This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cmack's 50th Group Game Applications(New Players)

Topic » Cmack's 50th Group Game..

3117 days 8 hours ago
1001games
First Name w/ Last initial- Jonah S
Username 1001games
Age 19
Karma 987
Color Level Brown
Group Game history? Tons of games just look at my profile
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yup!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yup!
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine- Im boss when it comes to group games! i just beat 24 of the best players to play Noah's Survivor!
3117 days 4 hours ago
cfff
First Name w/ Last initial Brian C
Username Cfff
Color Level tv star
Group Game history? Ive won several seasons ( forget which series) Got 2nd in CYA survivor hsoted by turney :p
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? YEs that is the best time for me if im not working!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? yes!
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine
I havent played one or ug games and I think now is the time to do so lol! I love survivor and really eventful group games so I think this would be fun for me! Ill make the game worth watching!
3116 days 8 hours ago
Chris1080
First Name w/ Last initial Chris.C
Username   Chris1080
Age 18
Karma 352
Color Level Red
Group Game history? a lot check bio
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine
I haven't played in one of your games yet and I have wanted to be apart of them for so long. I'm a very entertaining player who will do anything to win.
3116 days 7 hours ago
Walkerbait27
First Name w/ Last initial Ismail A
Username Walkerbait27
Age 18
Karma 481
Color Level Black
Group Game history? Just take a look at my wall ;)
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes between 6-7 is best ATM on all nights
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes I'm gonna be on my iPad so it should work
I've never played b4 I'd love to experience something different I'm really bored just got out of a couple of group game where I felt I didn't show my full potential as a player and I hope I get the oppurtunity to show you what I can do I'm active a lot will be on most of the day I love love love survivor playing it is so fun for me I can give confessionals too ;)

I plan to start the game around Thanksgiving, and it will last around 2 months of real time

Please apply only if you intend on being active for the game

Good Luck!
3116 days 6 hours ago
opslove
Dylan W
Opslove
Yellow
So many big brother and survivor group games too many to name them all
Perfect Time for me any day of the week
definitely I can do screenshots

Well I am a great player but that obviously isn't enough.  I should play because I'm a metaphorical star who knows what it takes to win group games and even though I'm yellow level I whole not be underestimated.  I will backstab and betray for a chance to win ur impeccable games.  Hope you choose me :)
3116 days 4 hours ago
Nt888
First Name w/ Last initial: Nate T
Username: nt888
Color Level: orange
Group Game history? Db's survivor w&P's survivor, Benlinus survivor, bingo's, jimbos 2x
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yep that is the ideal time for me
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes I can
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine: I have competed in a bunch of group games and I have never won i always make it far but I can never complete them this group game is techically a bunch of games combined this is my chance to prove that I have what it takes to win I am not accepting 4th place I want 1st
3116 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
First Name w/ Last initial Matt F.
Username Mrcool
Age 19
Karma 301
Color Level Brown
Group Game history? Check profile
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? Yes
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? yes
Because I'm here to win and also make the game fun and exciting. Plus u message me like 4 times fucking cast me!11
3115 days 22 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Age 19

Aren't you 12?
3115 days 8 hours ago
TheHawk
First Name w/ Last initial: Scott R
Username: TheHawk
Color Level: White
Group Game history? I've never played before but I'd like to try it
Live challenges are between 6-9pm EST, can you make most of them? YES!
Non-Live challenges sometime involve screenshots, can you do those? Yes
Give me your best pitch as to why you deserve to compete in this 50th group game of mine:   I should be in this game because I'm a HUGE fan of survivor and I rwould like to play in this game. I am a really good strategist and I am good at connecting with people. I plan on making strong alliances and winning this game!
Thanks
Thanks
3115 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
APPS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

open group

Cmack's Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!