This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merica Tribal Council #7

Topic » Merica Tribal Council #7

3282 days 4 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Merica Tribe -
alanb1 (IMMUNITY)
Baseball03
doubledarefan01
KingGeek (IMMUNITY)
maxcrosby2419
MrPokeguy9
Robbyjak (IMMUNITY)
Snowgirl57
Stilts12
TheAce
tundrahenry101

Hello final 11! Tonight one of the 8 people who doesn't have immunity will be voted out of this game and become the first member of the jury.

Votes are due tomorrow at 6pm est! There are NO hidden immunity idols this season!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
What factors are played in deciding who to sent home tonight?

PYN for individual question!
3282 days 4 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Me
3282 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
What factors are played in deciding who to sent home tonight?

Well I pissed off two people (Stilts and Snowgirl) when I didn't vote the way they wanted me to during the tie vote so
3282 days 3 hours ago
Stilts12
It all depends on who will win the most challenges
3282 days 3 hours ago
Stilts12
I wasn't pissed
3282 days 3 hours ago
Stilts12
Another question please
3282 days 1 hour ago
tundrahenry101
Group Question - What factors are played in deciding who to sent home tonight?

All about who you can trust
3281 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Stilts12 - How many people would you say are in danger tonight?

KingGeek - You are safe basically by default since you only got 3 trends, does this worry you that others may view you weak?

doubledarefan01 - Worried it could be you?

tundrahenry101 - Do former tribe standings play a roll in alliances, or is everyone now individuals and just keeping all options open?
3281 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
tundrahenry101 - Do former tribe standings play a roll in alliances, or is everyone now individuals and just keeping all options open?

Both. Of course you're gonna talk to old tribe mates and see if you can come up with a unified vote this round to save all of you but also you need to keep options open because who knows what can happen in the game of survivor. And I think this applies to everyone
3281 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
Reading the votes.
3281 days 7 hours ago
Stilts12
I have no idea. A lot of people have came to me and I have came to a lot of people so I have no idea what is going to happen tonight but all I know is whoever goes home out of the 8 of us who r in danger will be blindsided
3281 days 7 hours ago
Stilts12
gl all
3281 days 7 hours ago
Stilts12
grats on jury everyone
3281 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
Give me a min to organize the votes!
3281 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
To my question: NOPE
3281 days 7 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Who knows

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!