This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merica Tribal Council #11

Topic » Merica Tribal Council #11

3253 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Merica Tribe -
alanb1
Baseball03
doubledarefan01
MrPokeguy9
Stilts12
TheAce (IMMUNITY)

*IMPORTANT NOTICE* Tonight, both TheAce and MrPokeguy9 will vote for TWO different people. They will get 2 self votes if they fail to send two votes. This means that there will be 8 votes. If there happens to be a tie, then the tiebreaker will work as normal with just the voters not in the tie sending 1 vote.

Hello final 6! Tonight one of the 5 people who doesn't have immunity will be voted out of this game and become the sixth member of the jury.

Votes are due tomorrow at 1 pm est! (I will extend if people don't vote, but I need to put up the f5 immunity challenge before 4pm) There are NO hidden immunity idols this season!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
Have pre-merge alliances been playing a big roll in the merge?

PYN for individual question!
3253 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Have pre-merge alliances been playing a big roll in the merge?
To be honest if just goes tribal by tribal, however there is a certain player in this game who believes he is in full control of this game and power has gone to his head so I am interested to see how people interact with this since he has not only tried to make me beg him not to target me which I'm not gonna do because if people wanna target me then do so, I'm gonna fight to be here, not beg to stay to some igorant, rude little bitch. However he has messaged me saying he's running the game and he has his pawns voting with him so........

(Another question please)
3253 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
Group Question - **** (Used same one as last time!)
How are these extra 2 votes gonna change this vote?
3253 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
hahah poke that was the same q as last tribal! my fault lmfao
3253 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
How are these extra 2 votes gonna change this vote?
I don't think it will have a massive affect because we are not allowed to vote for the same person twice, however it could mean that other people could be scared because we could throw 2 votes to someone to show them that they are sheeping a certain player and then need to get their arse in gear and play the game if they want to have any respect from the jury
3253 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I just want another question tbh
3253 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
MrPokeguy9 - By having to vote 2 people, its guaranteed you will vote off someone who is going to be here after this vote.How worried does this make you, knowing they could easily vote you off next time?
3253 days 22 hours ago
Stilts12
no definitely not.
3253 days 22 hours ago
Stilts12
another question
3253 days 21 hours ago
jharrin7887
stils -
answer 2nd group question

and...
With 6 people left, have you started planning your end game?
3253 days 21 hours ago
Stilts12
2 extra vote wont change this vote. They have to vote 2 different people. It wont matter. They are on the bottom and there is nothing they can do about it
3253 days 21 hours ago
Stilts12
No I have not started planning my end game yet. All I know is that my f4 is baseball, double, alan, and myself. Ace and poke voted me so I don't trust them one bit
3253 days 21 hours ago
Stilts12
another question please
3253 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
2 extra votes don't scare me
3253 days 21 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Question please joe
3253 days 21 hours ago
Stilts12
OK im going to call out the ace now because he thinks that he is going to scare me by telling me my alliance is turning on me. I think he is talking about himself. I don't trust u theace and stop calling me dumb and don't u dare call me a fuckhead ever again

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!