This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Merica Tribal Council #12

Topic » Merica Tribal Council #12

3252 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Merica Tribe -
alanb1
Baseball03
doubledarefan01
MrPokeguy9 (IMMUNITY)
TheAce

Hello final 5! Tonight one of the 4 people who doesn't have immunity will be voted out of this game and become the seventh member of the jury.

Votes are due TODAY at 7 pm est! There are NO hidden immunity idols this season!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
With this final 4 tribal council twist coming up, has there been any speculation as to who else will be voting, as there will be more than 4 voters?

PYN for individual question!
3252 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
With this final 4 tribal council twist coming up, has there been any speculation as to who else will be voting, as there will be more than 4 voters?

I'm not gonna lie I have been the one screaming saying it's the jury however I hope it's not because that would be rigged, plus it would give us an indication on who might win since people would vote the person they want out

However I don't think your that much of a rigger Jharrin, however I could also see it going to a public vote or something like that but you never really know with this game, it's been full of so many twists that you've never really know what's gonna happen after every damn vote
3252 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Me for individual question
3252 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
MrPokeguy9 - Are you concerned that the f4 vote could be unfair to the person who is voted out?
3252 days 13 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm not worried about f4 twist
3252 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Question please
3252 days 12 hours ago
Baseball03
Like double said I'm not that scared either individual question plzs
3252 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
MrPokeguy9 - Are you concerned that the f4 vote could be unfair to the person who is voted out?

I think it could obviously be unfair if it is something to do with the jury obviously because there votes should only be vital during the final tribal council, that's my opinion on it
3252 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Another question please :)
3252 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
MrPokeguy9 - Do you think this vote will be united?

doubledarefan01 - How hard was it to get to the final 5?

Baseball03 - You were inactive last vote. Will this hurt you if you make the final tribal council?
3252 days 11 hours ago
Baseball03
I think I could explain why I wasn't there to make sure I stay but it's up
3252 days 11 hours ago
doubledarefan01
It's very tough
3252 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
MrPokeguy9 - Do you think this vote will be united?

I'd hope so but you never know in this game, so many votes have been so split and varied that you can just never tell anymore, however I really hope this time that it all goes to plan :)
3252 days 11 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Are all the votes in
3252 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
4/5 votes in

alan hasn't logged on
3252 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Silly Alan, he's pulling a you Baseball ;)

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!