This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Jurors + Merica Tribal Council #13

Topic » Pre-Jurors + Merica Tribal..

3251 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Merica Tribe -
Baseball03
doubledarefan01
MrPokeguy9
TheAce (IMMUNITY)

Hello final 4!

As you know, there is no immunity challenge because this final 4 tribal council will be unlike any other.

"COME ON IN GUYS"

*Sedona103, geovanycaldeorn, joaquint561, AndrewIsBored, and Nt888 all walk in*

These 6 players all have one thing in common, and it is that they were all voted out before the merge and didn't join the jury.

The four of you remaining in them game and the 6 pre-jurors will be voting out either Baseball03, doubledarefan01, or MrPokeguy9. In total, there will be 10 voters. The contestant with the most votes will be the 14th person voted out and become the 8th and final member of the jury.

TheAce has immunity, which means they cannot receive votes.

NOTES -
- Maxcrosby2419 will not be voting, because he was disqualified from the game.
- If a pre-juror doesn't vote, then there will simply be one less vote, while if a player remaining in the game doesn't vote, they will receive a self vote.
- If there is a tie, only the players remaining in the game will be voting in the tiebreaker.

Pre-Jurors -
maxcrosby2419
Sedona103
geovanycaldeorn
joaquint561
AndrewIsBored
Nt888

Pre-Jurors, you are allowed to speak at this tribal council!

Votes are due TODAY at 8 pm est! There are NO hidden immunity idols this season!

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
Merica: Is this this twist unexpected?
Pre-Jurors: Coming back after being voted out, will there me a motive behind your vote, or do you want to try and have all players make a case to you?

PYN for individual question!
3251 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
If you have any questions, please post them here at tribal! I will answer them here so everyone will know the answer.
3251 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
Also, I would ideally like the votes sooner! I will be posting the final tribal council right after the votes will be read.
3251 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Merica: Is this this twist unexpected?

Well I mean it thought it was either gonna be pre-jurors or jurors so I'm not too surprised, I'm just happy it was pre-jurors because I know certain jurors would have voted me off, IN A HEART BEAT!!!!!!!!!
3251 days 12 hours ago
Baseball03
I kinda seen this happening but then again it is kinda unexpected? Individual question plzs
3251 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Individual question
3251 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
NOTE - Max isn't a prejuror!!!
which means only 9 people voting

sorry. i was originally going allow him, however he was disqualified.
3251 days 12 hours ago
jharrin7887
MrPokeguy9 - You were at every tribal council this season, which means you quite possibly could have played a roll in every single persons elimination. Does this worry you?

Baseball03 - Same question as Mrpoke!
3251 days 12 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
MrPokeguy9 - You were at every tribal council this season, which means you quite possibly could have played a roll in every single persons elimination. Does this worry you?

Of course this worries me, however with pre-jurors I know who I voted off and who I didn't and they know if I voted them off, however it was quite difficult for myself and baseball pre-merge because no matter what we were going to tribal so we had to fight to stay whereas everyone else had another shot with the immunity challenge.

However at the end of the day it's Final 4 I'm so close to the end and I am going  to work every single angle I can to make it to the end
3251 days 12 hours ago
TheAce
So I'm guranted a spot at final tribal council ?
3251 days 12 hours ago
Baseball03
Well yeah it worries me Cz I was part of voting these people out and they could take that personal and evict Mrpoke or me for that but I just hope they realize we made our decision to get us far and look where we r now so I hope they open up there eyes
3251 days 11 hours ago
jharrin7887
@theace

yes! congratulations!
3251 days 11 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Lucky bugger Ace haha ;)
3251 days 11 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Question
3251 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
7/9 votes were casted

the 2 who didn't vote were pre-jurors.
3251 days 2 hours ago
jharrin7887
reading the votes

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL Survivor Worlds Apart

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!