This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Oficial Tribal Council #15

Topic » Oficial Tribal Council #15

3251 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
#Oficial Tribe -
Amnesia_
KingGeek
mrkkkkyle
TheAce
tundrahenry101 (IMMUNITY)
yr_2007

tundrahenry101 has immunity, and 5 are in danger of being voted out!

Votes are due at 6pm est tomorrow! You are MAILING me your votes! If you fail to vote by then, you will receive a self-vote.

Hidden immunity idols are in play! If you wish to use it, you must let me know BEFORE I read the first vote. Once I receive all the votes, I will read them, so be sure to let me know if you will use it when you vote or before you vote! Don't blame me if you are voted out with an idol in hand! THIS IS THE LAST TIME IDOLS CAN BE USED.

At tribal, I will always put a group question, and then you can PYN for a question!

Group Question -
We are getting so close to the end, have final 3 plans been made?

PYN for individual question
3251 days 15 hours ago
Amnesia_
Question -
We are getting so close to the end, have final 3 plans been made?

Yes we're getting so close to the end but I have to say no final three plans for me personally have been made. I'm not entirely sure about others though whether or not anyone else has made any final three plans.
3251 days 15 hours ago
KingGeek
Oh of course final three deals may be made now, we're so close to the finale I mean....
3251 days 15 hours ago
TheAce
1/6 votes received joe z? (;
3251 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Amnesia_ - Are you concerned to be voted out tonight?

KingGeek - Last vote was pretty united, actually the most united of the entire merge, will tonight be the same?
3251 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Group question- We are getting so close to the end, have final 3 plans been made?

The way people answer could scare people. If u haven't been contacted for a final 3 yet, you obviously won't feel safe. Do I think they are made, yes. But who knows lol.
3251 days 14 hours ago
KingGeek
KingGeek - Last vote was pretty united, actually the most united of the entire merge, will tonight be the same?

Who knows? Anyone can go at this point Joe. I hope you have your idol ready
3251 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
Amnesia_ - Are you concerned to be voted out tonight?

Being totally honest with you I am pretty concerned about being voted out tonight because as its getting closer to the end and seeing as tho I've got no final three plans with anyone it does scare me quite a bit of the possible realisation that I could potentially be next to be voted out but who knows until the results come in later - I hope it's not me tonight as do the others however overall I am pretty concerned about it.
3251 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
If people would like some paranoia to come into the game, look at the group game main page. Observe, and tell me what you think.
3251 days 14 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Omg the jury numbers are gone
3251 days 14 hours ago
TheAce
Someone is coming back oh fuck me
3251 days 14 hours ago
Amnesia_
Somebody is for sure coming back - probably after this upcoming tribal
3251 days 14 hours ago
TheAce
Can we learn more about this twist
3251 days 11 hours ago
yr_2007
what ?

some one is coming ? oh thats surprising !!
3251 days ago
jharrin7887
waiting on 1 more vote
3250 days 22 hours ago
mrkkkkyle
Voted awhile ago

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!