This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Apps

Topic » Season 4 Apps

2971 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name:
Username:
Color Level:
Past Group Game Experience?
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Tell me why I should select you to compete:
2971 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name: Jim
Username: sahmosean
Karma: check my profile if you give a shit lol why do you even ask this
Color Level: tv star
Past Group Game Experience? You know me
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Please do the later end of that range but yeah mothefucka
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I'm like Kenny because I'm smart while also being quirky and sociable
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social game is most important because it's useless to know the numbers if you don't have bonds with people. Knowing the numbers and shit is a huge edge but you can't win with just that. You CAN win with just a good social game
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You like me
2971 days 13 hours ago
JellyBear
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name: Jelly
Username: JellyBear
Color Level: White
Past Group Game Experience? None
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Chet
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Physical
Tell me why I should select you to compete: You don't have many apps
2971 days 13 hours ago
DumbGinger
Nick, but much more people call me Sai so either one.

DumbGinger

Sky

Winner, Cool Ranch's Quick Survivor season 4. 2nd place, season 5. Winner of survivornerd's Blog Survivor.

Yep!

The later the better, but yeah that should work

Yep

Honestly I think i'm a perfect combination of Spencer, Penner, and Tyson. I'm a total Survivor nerd and think strategically a lot like Spence, I believe I have strong insight into the game and people like Penner (in addition to being a strong skeptic and caller of bullshit), and i'm also an arrogant good-looking sarcastic asshole like Tyson.

Strategic will always be my favorite, but Social is admittedly the most important. Hantz is the clearest example of this.

I feel as if i'm fairly known to be a pretty big Survivor guy here on this site, but I really only blog about it. I don't really play games, group or not. I feel like I might as well give one a decent try
2971 days 9 hours ago
Renny10
First Name: renny
Username: renny10
Color Level: dark green
Past Group Game Experience? on my profile :)
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yA
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?  yep
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? ill see
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? jeremy cuz idk lol xD
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? strategy because you cant win survivor without it and thats my #1 go to !
Tell me why I should select you to compete: im very chill i will make this game more nteresting and im a fighter who will not stop until he gets what he wants and that is the title of soul survivor :)))))
2971 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
First Name: Dino
Username: Dinosauro27
Color Level: Brown
Past Group Game Experience? Many
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes but Wednesdays
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Even though I dislike him immensely, Spencer Bledsoe cuz were both gamebotty and super fans
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? social because everything relies on social cues
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I'm uncircumcised
2970 days 22 hours ago
diarzibari101
First Name:michael
Username:diarzibari101
Color Level:black
Past Group Game Experience?a few
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?yea
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this?yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why?joe cause im good at challeges
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?physical
Tell me why I should select you to compete:cause i love the game and i love comps
2970 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6814

(Don't forget to join the main group too)
2970 days 16 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
First Name:Brandon (BUBBA)
Username:coolbrandonman
Color Level: orange
Past Group Game Experience? Hawks survivor S1 (20/20) Aron's Survivor Madagascar (7/20) Survivor Greek Isles (4/20) jaybirds Survivor cook islands (?/17)
Do you Agree you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) of course!
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes I can
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yep
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Colby Donaldson because can either be physical or social
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social because if you have no alliance YOU. ARE. OUT.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: well in my past experiences I've made mistakes. I have taken those mistakes and I have gained knowledge from them. If you choose me I most likely won't make as many more mistakes. I can be very physical. I am very social, and a bit strategic. To sum it up... I'm the whole package.
2970 days 15 hours ago
First Name: Andre
Username: 05272000
Color Level: Orange
Past Group Game Experience? Came 2
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Yes
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Spencer b/c I'm a nerd and can play ppl.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic b/c i like to see where the odds are line up in.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I love survivor and I'm just getting back to Tengaged and really want to be part in a group game.
2970 days 14 hours ago
Brashful
First Name: luke
Username: brashful
Color Level: orange
Past Group Game Experience?
Herod vs Villains 1st
Danis survivor  Australia 1st
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times?yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Tyson because I want to make people to cry
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social if u make finale u want people to like you
Tell me why I should select you to compete: if you want to bring the drama to the table choose me
2970 days 14 hours ago
Rileycotter
First Name: Riley
Username: @rileycotter
Color Level: Red
Past Group Game Experience? A few, but they were a long, long time ago.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yess
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Pretty sure yeah
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Yes!
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Sandra, because I have no time for stupidity and I don't care who goes home as long as it isn't me.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Social, if you don't have good relationships you'll get nowhere.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because I'm fairly new to group games and I wanna give them a chance :p
2970 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
First Name: Erik
Username: ItsOfficial
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience? On my page ^-^
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) Of course; except I only really end confessions in when I need to get something off my mind.
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? Yes; as long as I am not Hosting a challenge during this time.
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? Of course.
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? I have no clue to be honest. Going with Sandra Diaz-Twine I guess; for the fact that I will put myself before anyone if it means I'm not the one going.
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why? Strategic; because I can choose my wins if I want to be physical. And I am socially savvy.
Tell me why I should select you to compete: I want to win.
2970 days 13 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!

First Name:Dan
Username:thedirtybrock
Color Level: Yellow
Past Group Game Experience? plenty
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc)
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? yes
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? Malcolm because I'm very social and strategic
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?
Tell me why I should select you to compete: Social because if you
can't make bonds with people how can youmtrust them
2970 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Or Bitcchhhhh I'm Brenda Lowe!!!! Because Dawwwwn Meehan
2970 days 13 hours ago
iliketoparty
First Name: sam
Username: iliketoparty
Color Level: white soon to be yellow
Past Group Game Experience? none on this account, but a lot on my others.
Will you be active if cast? (Sending confessionals, participating in challenges, etc) yea
Live challenges will be between 6-9PM EST, can you make those times? not on Thursdays
Nonlive challenges may require you to screenshot, can you do this? maybe, tiny pic hasn't been working for me lately so idk
What Survivor castaway are you most like and why? ill say Ken from gabon because he is underestimated but plays great behind the scenes work
Which aspect of Survivor is the most important to you (physical, strategic, or social) and why?they are all important, but i think social, because if you can't trust people or even talk to people, why you here?
Tell me why I should select you to compete: because i am a beast, i play great and id be a force to be reckoned with :)

open group

Julian's Survivor Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!