This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

Topic » JMez's Survivor: Vietnam [S1]

2519 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
BRIEN| Confessional, Day #8, Cayan

Mother fuckers thinking they can lie to get me out no I only ever had Lewis and jerrys backs. Now my backs to the wall and I'm going have to target matths I think I have Lewis and jerrys vote plus my 2 votes that's 4 out of 10. All I need is 2 more for majority 1 more for rocks I'm ready to swing one person to get to rocks cause the reality is matths is a threat and needs to go. This has lit a fire under my ass and if I stay I'm winning this game. I still have to try to convince Bridgette Marto and or Ryan to vote with me to take matths out I'm going try but I guess we will see at the vote.
2519 days 2 hours ago
JMez2612
Might be good for Brien because I don't think Apat will risk going to rocks, he'll flip
2518 days 21 hours ago
JMez2612
BRIEN| Confessional, Day #8, Cayan

Okay so Brien just messaged me asking for my vote and I'm down. Adam's lying in the chat and this buddy now wants Gerry out BUT WHEN I WANTED HIM OUT HE SHOOED ME AWAY. I said I was gonna get out Adam eventually, I just had to ride with him until it was good to leave. Riding with the other side will be better because Bridgette is there, and she's my ideal f2 or f3 I can be the flip vote to change the course of the game
2518 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
Matths was voted out, and the vote was really close.
2518 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
END OF EPISODE SIX

"HE SHOOED ME AWAY"
2518 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2518 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
EPISODE SEVEN
2518 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
LEWIS| Confessional, Day #8, Cayan

.be
2518 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
LEWIS| Confessional, Day #8, Cayan

.be
2518 days 14 hours ago
JMez2612
ADAM| Confessional, Day #8, Cayan

Fuck, I've got screwed twice from that first individual immunity Challenge. Brien shouldn't even have an extra vote but hey I got Sequester so I have no regrets. Now I have potentially two friends in the Jury in Matths and Brian H (If he even made the jury). I will personally make it my mission to bring Brien down.
2517 days 18 hours ago
JMez2612
RYAN| Confessional, Day #9, Cayan

http://youtu.be/lwR-4xWOJm0
2517 days ago
JMez2612
Lewis has quit :(
2517 days ago
JMez2612

https://youtu.be/EJ2Go49vvLo
2517 days ago
JMez2612

https://youtu.be/ZXsk3kWwp3M
2517 days ago
JMez2612
MARTO| Confessional, Day #10, Cayan

So because Lewis quit it's the finale 7 and it's fucking time to strike . Currently we should have a 4 on 3 majority but mah boi Ryan fucked up and publicly send that he is going after Adam and then he wants to get rip of Brien but that is the WORST FUCKING IDEA EVER . Because then it's gonna be a 3v3 and Jerry would most likely flip so me or Ryan is out next. So my plan now is to get rid of Brien i told Ryan to tell Adam that him saying those stuff was his plan to confuse everybody else but that he is actually stile with Adam and wants Brien out. Jerry is on board with the plan to get Brien out next all i need is Ryan to play his cards right and if this works we are golden.
So if this works we have a 4v2 majority but i know that Adam has played a good game so what am i going to do you all ask? Ima get the 2 people on the bottom AKA Bridgette and Apat to vote with me and Ryan to get Adam out and at the finale 5 I AM GOLDEEEEN

open group

JMez's Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!